George W. Bush

My Sister's Been

HACKED!!!!

2/8/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0208_george_w_bush_01

President George W. Bush's sister has been HACKED by a cyber-criminal who cracked into her private AOL email account and released a bunch of private Bush family photos and information to the Internet.

The hacker has already posted tons of stolen material online he ransacked from the AOL account of 53-year-old Dorothy Bush Koch -- including private pictures of 88-year-old President George H.W. Bush while he was being treated in the hospital.

There's also a photo of George H.W. Bush with Bill Clinton ... and one shot that appears to show Dubya painting on a canvas.

According to TheSmokingGun.com, the hacker watermarked the pics with his online alias --  "Guccifer."

Guccifer claims he/she was able to expose 3 years of information -- material dating from 2009 to 2012.

Guccifer also released home addresses, cell phone numbers and emails for a bunch of Bush family members.

The secret service is investigating the matter.

Jackie

LOL....President Bush??....TMZ=Stupidity

Susan62509

And the thief Guccifer leave his water marked calling card behind. He'll be an easy catch for the Secret Service. Bye bye Guccifer for a long time in a federal prison. Guccifer may be an intelligent computer hacker but he lacks common sense.

MISICK

OK IM FURIOUS. HOW DARE TMZ CALL HIM PRESIDENT BUSH. ITS FORMER- PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!!!!! THE NERVE. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO "PRESIDENT OBAMA" EVERYONE REFERS HIM TO BARACK OBAMA. THE NERVE. HAVE SOME ****ING RESPECT FOR OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!

MISICK

en Todo Momento!!

yah, uh 'sir'.. you can hack an aol account with a pokemon. just fyi...

oBAMa

Oh TMZ do you never tire of being a stereo type? Of course not.

She's baaaack

You're doing a great job Dubya.

kisstheringfool

Aol is still around?

Leighton

President Bush? You might as well call him Janitor Bush or Dental Assistant Bush. Now I see why the writers work for TMZ and not the New York Times.

Sherron

GOOD, Bush didn't give a damn when Chinese hackers got into the Pentagon computers!! He did nothing at all!!

cookies

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007 (Watch video clip)

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006

6. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip)

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." --Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." --at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"I think I was unprepared for war." –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." --as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." --on "Good Morning America," Sept. 1, 2005, six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Hurricane Katrina

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." --on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

"They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

"This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base." --at the 2000 Al Smith dinner

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." --LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." --after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." --after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." --Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job." --to a group of Amish he met with privately, July 9, 2004

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." --speaking underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." --Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" --joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004 (Read more)

HRH Prince Michael

@Cookies: Now, more words from THE Originator:

"...America, is no longer a Christian nation..."
The U.S. Pharaoh

"I did not have sexual relations with that women"
Waco Willie

"I'm NOT Tammy Wynette, I will NOT stand by my man"
Shillary Clinton

"I believe the Will of God prevails, without him all human reliance is vain"
President Abraham Lincoln

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants"
Benjamin Frankin

"Pharaoh, Feds, and other Fascists shall fall"
HRH Prince Michael of The House of David

"By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned"
The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua

Desiree Powell

AOL is still around??

hoverZero

"The hacker has already posted tons of stolen material online he ransacked from the AOL" - LoL. This sentence specifically refers to the hacker as "he".

Mikey

I personally never had an aol account but if you've had an aol email account for ever why would you change it. You only have the 3 letters to type aol. Yeah what an idiot, why not change it and get an email account with with a longer name like gmail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments