Billy Joel's Daughter

BUSTED at Fashion Week

2/9/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_billy_joel_daughterDoing her best Minka Kelly impersonation, Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa Ray Joel showed up to a fashion show in NYC on Thursday ... and proved she's not the girl she used to be just six months ago.

The 27-year-old has grown into quite the woman.

We're just sayin'.

DeeMaree

Isn't she the girl who od 'd a couple years ago? I have no issues with someone getting a nose and boob job. When they were as attractive as Alexa was, I don't understand the why of it. Of course it's how the person feels about herself that matters. If she was the one who " maybe" tried to kill herself, I just hope the surgeries were not the way she decided to try to make herself feel better. It's rarely how one looks that matters in that case, it's how one feels that needs work on. Pretty girl, hope this helped her to find what it was that she needed. And I hope those praising Alexa's surgery(s) aren't the same ones putting down Kate Upton because she chooses to stay with her natural figure and not to live on lettuce leaves thinly covered with mustard and cigarettes.

kr

whoa they really messed up her nose.. is the new thing no nostrils? ew

Waka Waka Waka

Must suck knowing you'll never be hotter than your mom

BB not bb

The article that I read said that she already had a nose job in 2010. It was in the wikipedia link to the Huffington Post. How did she have her old nose in 2012 then?

It said that she had a deviated septum and wanted to look pretty and feel better about herself. I really think her old nose was prettier, so she got brainwashed somehow. This whole thing about deviated septum is not supposed to change the shape of your nose at all. The septum in behind the nose, being the bridge between the sinuses. If they only fixed that, your nose should look the same.

Different noses look better on different people. When you try to change what you have, you have to consider the rest of your looks. Your nose matches who you are.

I just think it is scary to cut yourself up to look like what someone else looks like. The whole thing about deviated septum doesn't make sense either, cause if one side is closed off, the other side would be wider, and you would get the same air.

I think people just have sinusitis and the doctors call it deviated septum so they can operate. If your nose wasn't smashed in so that it was bent sideways, I say leave it alone.

CamJ

Most importantly, I hope she whitened her teeth...

James25

She never needed to get plastic surgery. She was beautiful just the way she was. When will these celebrities learn that they are beautiful just the way they are?

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

uh yeah, wtf, i liked her better before... but whatever.

Moment of Clarity

The sad truth in her social circle is: If you can't beat the "Uptown Girls" - you become one.

Valentina1

I just want to say that as a woman I really appreciate the men on here that are commenting on cute she was before. Granted beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it is so refreshing to know that some men don't NEED you to look like a knifed up, hideous Barbie. I take my hat off to REAL men that just want women to be themselves. Cool!

FlamingoNut

She can fix all she wants on the outside, but money can't fix what's messed up on the inside. She looks too plastic.

Tigger

She was cute to start with. I only see a real difference in her nose. The rest appears to be hair , makeup and the expression on her face. She's good looking by anyone's standards I would think. It's just being compared to her mother that is probably what is so hurtful to her.

missyk

I think she looks terrible! She looks as bad as Courtney Stodden. This is way too much plastic surgery for someone still in their twenties. Just on her face alone there is a nose job, cheek implants, eyelid lift, upper eyelids, botox in the forehead and lip plumpers -- plus hair extensions and breast implants. You think this is normal for a 27 year old??! I don't.

Lovejac23

So tragic she feels to have to get her face all broken and sliced up in the name of beauty. When I see her pics, I recgonized her imediately with warm thoughts of hoping she was doing ok. Now---I don't recgonize her..At all. I wish her the best.

b003

Yes I'd rather.

ohpleeeeeeze

TMZ's policy now must be to just fling the dirt regardless of the truth. It couldn't possibly be that she is simply stunning and a sweet kid, nah, it's so much more scintillating to make up mean stuff and keep that bar so low...