Chris Brown

You Be the Judge

2/9/2013 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-chris-brown-rihanna-tmzChris Brown is on the hot seat after the L.A. County D.A. filed legal docs claiming he phonied most of the community service he was required to perform in the Rihanna beating case. So we gotta ask ...

`

TNT

This guy is s***.

Lynn317

HEY CHRIS -
HERE'S A RECOMMENDATION:
STAY OUT OF CARS THE WEEK BEFORE THE GRAMMY'S.

Merp

At this point, I truly wish Chris Brown would just move to another planet. Not to be rude, but so many ppl would be better off without him. And I'm a fan of his music and dancing, but his actions have soured things and he should take Lindsay Lohan with him. Seriously, what are they doing for themselves or for others? What's their purpose? If I was as privileged as them, I for damn sure wouldn't f--- it up!

Zue robyn

If lindsay lohan to go jail for lying, wing chris brown beat up riri and lying, only giving work communtiy, how much I pay you $. do not make the cominitarias hours, that the judicial system will be used for become corrupt also...?

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

"CHRIS BROWN YOU BE THE JUDGE" - Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I be the jury and executioner too!?!? :)

Leelee

If Chris is sent to jail, then Lindsay should be his cell mate. She's had more chances than anyone I've ever seen, must be great to be able to pay off jail time. Smh.

Tack

Y'all white people are stupid. When a boy who is 23 gets in trouble with the law one time at the age of 19, he is villified. He has had several relationships since then and hasn't put his hand on any woman but when Charlie Sheen beats every woman he has been with he is considered a savior! Y'all hate that a black man has a larger bank account than you. Its time for ya red necks to stop hating and just accept it that we ain't going no where and were going to continue to succeed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4