Charlie Sheen's Plea

Christopher Dorner ...

CALL ME!!!

2/9/2013 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020913_sheen_launch

Charlie Sheen
wants to do his part to bring ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner into custody safely ... so he's recorded a video plea asking the wanted man to call him to talk things out.

Dorner -- who is accused of killing three people including a cop -- mentioned a number of celebs in his online "manifesto," and wrote about Sheen, "Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome."

Sheen recorded the message to Dorner yesterday, saying, "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

Dorner is still currently at large.

exlax

he want's to bail you out and make you as famous as his other crack head hookers ..just ask lindsey or any of his ex-wifes

exlax

carlos esteves called and said he has 10 kilos of crack to smoke with ya

Piper

Might as well take out Lohan! Get same sentence.

Chris Kaman Your Eye

Dear LL Cool J...I'd lay low and stay home if I were you.

LOL

Now that is a PERFECT pair. Two psyco's

Ceyda

Charlie has a good heart and theres no doubt about it.. But i dont think dorner is ever going to see this video..

Ceyda

Dornakebab

Just managed to acquire Mr Charlie Sheen's Number. : 1800 462 272254323 lol
Ima crackhead.

Danielle123

I think that they fail to realize that Christopher Dorner is neither stupid or insane, and this ploy will only work for those two kinds of people. He, just as well as everyone else is aware that the celebrities are working with the LAPD. This "We care about you. Come back" crap will only work for the mentally ill. He will not call or respond. And I agree with some saying this is simply PR. A compassionate video with no number? You all know good and well that man is hiding in the woods somewhere. LAPD is on him in every way imaginable. They would know if he had a phone, disposable or traceable. He doesn't. I doubt he has Internet access either, especially while a fugitive. This man is not scrolling down TMZ while on the run from law enforcement. Come on Charlie.

Jeff

Charlie needs to stay out of it what if this guy knows where he lives or something and has some sort of thought of talking in person.

Phishie from Philly

To Christopher Dorner;
Over the last several days you have caused so much grief, pain and you have put so much fear into innocent people. And don't kid your self, you also put fear in all the actors & actresses you wrote about. I'm guessing you can't get enough of star gossip like myself. With that being said something horrible must of happened to you to cause you not to see clearly. I'm not going to say I understand your situation because I don't. But I understand what stress can do to a person. I know what it has done to me. I have fought off foreclosures 2 times and now I'm in the process of the 3rd time. This time they may win because I'm out of gas! I buried 5 life long childhood friends in less than 2 years. I'm only 36. The recession took all my savings, retirements, children's college funds and destroyed my business in a few months. It took 7 years to build and the recession took it down in 7 weeks. Everything I've worked for is gone. Times are so tough I don't know how to stay positive. What I'm trying to say is we all have challenges in our lives. There is no avoiding it and it doesn't matter if you fall as much as it matters how you pick yourself back up. Drop your guns and pick up hope! Turn yourself in and start to repair when you did as best as you can. You were once a soldier and a LAPD cop. Use your training in a positive way, not in a negative way that you been using. May god give you the strength to do what you have to do and turn yourself in. No more people need to experience fear or pain.
Phishie from Philly

Kevin Stowell

Crunchy Taco

Call me Chris, I'm not a negotiator but I played one once in a movie.

Brian

Hey, we just met you, and yeah, you are crazy, but i'm Charlie Sheen...so call me maybe?

richard

no empathy for him. he killed someone's daughter? an innocent. this is beyond cowardly. he has no credibility.