Charlie Sheen's Plea

Christopher Dorner ...

CALL ME!!!

2/9/2013 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020913_sheen_launch

Charlie Sheen
wants to do his part to bring ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner into custody safely ... so he's recorded a video plea asking the wanted man to call him to talk things out.

Dorner -- who is accused of killing three people including a cop -- mentioned a number of celebs in his online "manifesto," and wrote about Sheen, "Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome."

Sheen recorded the message to Dorner yesterday, saying, "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

Dorner is still currently at large.

Jordan

Charlie does He Have your Phone Number, or should his People Call Your People.

V

I'm sure Christopher is flattered and will probably leave Charlie a note or something but Christopher is ahead of anything that is predictable. Watch your back L.a.p.d. I read everything he wrote about how things really go down in the L.a.p.d. and I am disappointed and disgusted. The sad thing is he, surrendered his life to prove a point and nothing will be addressed. Officer Evans and the other ******* cops that take advantage of their authority, should know exactly why he is doing this. I hope their guilt troubles their sleep.

Debbie

Charlie...please help Denise! She needs a sandwich.

Rocco

Maybe he can make a guest appearance on Anger Management.

mop

is chas tweaking ?

jabberjaws

Wish i could hang with the sheen.

Just_A_Post

Coodos to Charlie. It was a brave move, just like the female comidian that did something similar. If he respects these celebrities, and if he has a means to hear these messages maybe, just maybe he will give up. In my personal opinion, I think he has already taken his own life. His satisfaction is in knowing the chaos that has ensued and will continue until his body is found. Isn't it ironic that the root cause stated in his manifesto was police brutality and two officers opened fire on two women delivering news papers? Don't get me wrong, I am not supporting Dorner; however that was pretty unbelievable.

Mike

Sorry Charlie, I kind of doubt that Dorner is dumb enough to be calling anyone these days. He probably doesn't have a phone or he took the batteries out of the cellphone he does have.

Dorner burned every single bridge that can be burned down. I'm sure he knows that he's the "big game" animal and there's hundreds if not thousands of hunters who are going all out to track him down. They're probably hunting him with every high tech gadget they've got ... maybe even Predator drones.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dorner has been planning this whole thing for months and he has 3 getaway cars and maybe 3-4 places for him to hide for a long period of time.

He may be one of those "doomsday survivalist" guys and he has his own underground bunker with 2 years worth of food, water, fuel and maybe a generator for heat and cooking.

He might want to make the LAPD and their families paranoid of him for a long time. This situation seems like that movie "Falling Down" and "Rambo: First Blood". He's a big TV and movie fan so I bet he's seen those movies and a lot of similar ones.

nikynewark

I'll guess Sheen has his heart in the right place, but this guy sounds like a time bomb waiting to go off. Tick tock.

Jodi

Oh yea I can see this working out(roll eyes). A crackhead and a mass murderer talking to each other on the phone trying to bring this to an end. How would he get your number to call you Charlie?

He's not giving up to anyone. . He's a dead man walking and he knows it.

Mikey

"thank you for your kind words" Mister Murderer. Lets hang out and figure this out together.

Charlie Sheen and a Murderer are gonna figure things out together. Didn't Charlie try this with his 9-11 conspiracy theory?

daisyc

i love charlie.. he is like superman.. when lindsay is broke he is there to offer a hand.. when christopher kills people and goes on a mad one he is there to offer a hand also..
well done charlie.. ur the man though. lotsa respect to u..

ripley

I'm sure he's got your number, out there in the bush

Quiet

If I was mr. Doner this is the only person I would call. It wouldn't surprise me if charlie would meet up with him... chris is a dead man! Either by the electric chair or by a hail of bullets, might as well have some fun with good o'charlie b4 u check out

LISA

Wow - that's a good idea. I hope Charlie gets some training about what to do and say if he actually does call. I also hope he has lots of security until this guy is caught - you never know...