Charlie Sheen's Plea

Christopher Dorner ...

CALL ME!!!

2/9/2013 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020913_sheen_launch

Charlie Sheen
wants to do his part to bring ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner into custody safely ... so he's recorded a video plea asking the wanted man to call him to talk things out.

Dorner -- who is accused of killing three people including a cop -- mentioned a number of celebs in his online "manifesto," and wrote about Sheen, "Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome."

Sheen recorded the message to Dorner yesterday, saying, "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

Dorner is still currently at large.

The Stig

Charlie Sheen. One small problem with your call me video. What's your phone number so Chris can call you?

hdmatthias

How is he supposed to call him? Do you think Dorner has Sheen's cellphone number?

benji88

Call him and then call me so we can all party

Forker

unfortunately Dorner is too smart to ever see or hear Charlie's message. Does anyone really Think C.D. is surfing around on TMC .com ? omg think about it lol

Famewhores

Charlie Sheen for President !!

Waka Waka Waka

Charlie if u wanna help someone HELP ME get more PUNANI!!!! lol..waka waka wakaaaaa

Shaunie

Charlie you can call me

Waka Waka Waka

Charlie I don't think this guy needs a hooker at this very moment.!!!!!! Waka waka wakaaaaaa

KnuckleDragger

Admiral, Charlie...but I think you might just want to dummy up on this one.

Hohan

What's wrong with you people. Everyone has Charlie's number.

Waka Waka Waka

Charlie.. omg u should go get your PLATOON buddies

BOHOE

Sheen has gone all CARLY RAE
Dorner : call me ....maybe

Sandi

This cop is only out to kill cops that are dirty. This cop said he is not after the public and wants only to get back the dirty cops that have wronged the public. He was a cop and he knows first hand what cops do illegal to the citizens and he is out to be a vigilante. I know several cops and they steal from purses and cars, do illegal activities to make a buck, and are known to lie. Cops do lie and all of the time. Cops are not above you or above what the average person would testify to. For some reason naive people will believe a cop over you.

ragu4u

I guess he'll get Chuck's # off the wall in some sleazy bar bathroom.

Javadude54

If Sheen can do anything to bring that murderer to justice, I applaud his actions.