« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

RIPPED After Pregnancy

2/9/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-gisele-bunchen-bikini-splash-tall
There's no way this is real -- just two months after Gisele Bundchen popped out a baby girl ... the Victoria's Secret supermodel whipped her hair back and forth in Hawaii ... LOOKING LIKE THIS.

While every other new mom on the planet has been contemplating excess skin removal surgery, Gisele and her supernatural genes basked in the Hawaiian sun Thursday.

Gisele gave birth to her and Tom Brady's second child on December 5 -- a daughter named Vivian Lake Brady.

Who needs another Super Bowl ring when you have this?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

debbiedoesnothing

A) She's had a spray tan applied in a way that makes it look like her abs are in better shape than they are (I'm sure she'll get them back by working out but it's too soon to be there already). And

B) She probably had a C-section followed by a tummy tuck. Goodbye excess skin & most of the stretch marks.

Roman Moroni

she was never nothing to look at - long are the days of Karen Mulder

Just_Me

I don't know what ANYONE would find attractive about this horse-faced, manly woman. Yuck.

TNastyFunktown

While it's true that every woman's body reacts differently to pregnancy, whether she has has work done or not is not for me to judge. It's TMZ's snarky comment that I find amusing. There are plenty of new moms who aren't considering corrective work, they're working out and losing the weight naturally. Then again, I am on TMZ and their writers have taken a sharp left turn into teenagers who write articles in between masturbating. There are plenty of men who find her attractive and just as many men who don't, but save the condescending bull****, TMZ.

odiausa

She can't be that hot because I noticed the dude in the background. what in god's sweet slob-o-knob is that creeptwunt wearing?

cashel11

While I am not a fan, I give her due credit. She didn't have a c-section and I highly doubt she had a tummy tuck. She gave birth at home in her bath tub just like with her first birth. And she is a multi millionaire so many someones out there find her attractive and are buying what she is selling. She is tall and thin and young. I totally see this happening without cosmetic help. And fyi Tom Brady was not married when he met her.

zelda

you don't think surgery and starvation had anything to do with that do ya?

jonsey1love

Such meanies on here! I'm not a fan either but for crap sake, why tear her down.....

FlamingoNut

If she's so big on breast feeding, how come her boobs aren't much larger? Or were her boobs teeny tiny before pregnancy and these are considered large (for her)? I never noticed...

LunarJunk

Wow I had my baby 4 months ago and not even close to looking like that yet! Lol :)

Lisa

Seriously! WTF is the celebrity mom secret?!?!

Lisa

I think it's awesome she's in great shape... but I find it VERY hard to believe she is breastfeeding a two month old with that small of breasts. Not exclusively.

ChinLee3

Her face is just masculine looking.

redbud

Personally I don't get her. There are many actresses who are prettier and plenty have better bodies. Gisele is gangly and has a big nose. What's the deal????

Just sayin'..

I saw the 13 other photos from this same pool visit on another site and I have to admit that while she looks great...she's not "ripped". She looks wide from straight on and soft in the middle. She ate right, didnt have the misfortune of awful morning sickness driving her to inhale carbs and she was able to exercise. Being 6 mos pregnant, I know that she's a very fortunate woman. We're not all in the same boat. I am a firefighter. Pre preg, 5'5 130

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments