« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

RIPPED After Pregnancy

2/9/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-gisele-bunchen-bikini-splash-tall
There's no way this is real -- just two months after Gisele Bundchen popped out a baby girl ... the Victoria's Secret supermodel whipped her hair back and forth in Hawaii ... LOOKING LIKE THIS.

While every other new mom on the planet has been contemplating excess skin removal surgery, Gisele and her supernatural genes basked in the Hawaiian sun Thursday.

Gisele gave birth to her and Tom Brady's second child on December 5 -- a daughter named Vivian Lake Brady.

Who needs another Super Bowl ring when you have this?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HatersGonnaHate

Csection and tummy tuck. It's not that hard folks.

Bubba Bafflor

What a titless wonder. Sure, she's got "f-me" looks, but what's with the airles fun bags? Can't Tom crack open his wallet and buy himself a nice pair of D-cups? Seems kinda weird. Maybe pretty boy Brady likes his women looking like boys.

LizzieBlueEyes

She is tall and thin and I guess that is all it takes to be considered a beauty by the media's standards. Frankly, she has always looked man;y to me and her face isn't pretty at all.

Kkkartrashiankkklan

Small tits. Bigger tits duh

VirginiaG

I had my baby 2-3 days AFTER she had hers and I am just as ripped. No diets, no surgeries.

Carolyn

I really want to know how these skinny mini VS models look like they about to pop while prego but have no stretch marks. You'd think being so small they would get stretch marks. i want to know what they are using!

Sam Sunshine

She seems like she's cool, but her face has male features.

lynn

now now folks be nice...beauty is different to each his/her own. Yes part of Giselle's slim body is due to heredity (thanks mom and dad) but she probably worked out hard with a trainer...

Thomas Jefferson

She must be really lucky or smart as she has never been that sexy or attractive.

hoodbratz

Laser treatements!

CANDICE_L

Pretty creepy photo....was the pap in a tree?

Hank

This woman is ugly I just don't get everyone going on about how beautiful she is. Look at the big fricken beak not attractive.

Monet

I'm on her side 100% Some women just bounce back like no other. I have 3 children & I leave the hospital looking like I'm just bloated from having my period. I have no stretch marks nor does my mother after 6 kids!! It all comes down to DNA & genetics!

Crabby

She has a very skilled cosmetic surgeon who left minimal scars which I am sure are "tanned" over. ANY of you who actually believe that this cow who was as enormous as a house when she "popped" did not quickly get a "Mommy's Special" with lipo etc. is a fool. My daughter had a Fleur De Lis tummy tuck done with a chin tuck and some other minor procedures last April. After 3 days she was up and back to normal.......the sutures came out in another week or so and she was as flat as a pancake with minimal evidence of surgery.Giselle is a few years younger than my daughter so she probably healed right up. In Giselle's favor is the fact that she is tall lean and muscular like a man.Look at the size of her wide shoulders and her big feet.

Dimplezz

Careless but it is not impossible. She's a thin woman and this is only her second child. I had four children and snapped back into shape and no stretch marks on my tummy either. I was considered under weight and a high risk for all four pregnancies. I ate well and stayed active even walking daily. It's called not being lazy and eating garbage during your pregnancy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments