'Sippin' on Syrup' Rapper

Bieber's Gotta Learn ...

SIZZURP KILLS

2/9/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020813_dj_paul_launch
Three 6 Mafia rapper DJ Paul -- famous for his song "Sippin' on Some Syrup" -- has some words of advice for Justin Bieber ... stay away from sizzurp, or you could die.

Paul was out in Vegas this week when we asked him about the photos circulating of Justin Bieber -- showing the singer surrounded by double cups and codeine -- and the rapper tells us, Bieber's playing with fire.

Paul says, "I can't say don't do [sizzurp] because I did my rounds with it. But I stay away from it these days because I had a lot of friends that passed away from it. It's dangerous if you do too much of it."

He added, "But everything's dangerous if you do too much of it. Sex. Water." A less convincing point.

As for concerns Bieber's new friends Lil Za and Lil Twist are bad influences -- Paul said, "Nah, friends are friends ... It's just a phase they're going through."

A dangerous, stupid phase.

HoTMZ

That was cool of him to say!! Nice that he didnt endorse the drug or that he didnt avoid commenting on it or cracking a joke. Good for him.

Netty

People keep saying show the proof. You dnt need proof. If there's evidence of him smoking blunt and kickin it with the people he does, he's def. Drinking that sizzyrup.and if you dnt believe that your an idiot. Its so obvious what justin bieber is doing. Trying to get street cred and shake of his teeny bopper image. They all did it. Miley cyrus, britney spears

happypat35

I remember when Britney (before her parents rescued her) asked her oldest son, who must've been 2 at the time to hand her her cup of grape kool-aid (sizzurp). Disturbing.

Famewhores

The camera guy sounds like a F'n DORK sayin sizzurp.

chifred

I got a better idea....drink beer...hang out with women who dont do drugs..and get some safe sex...let all the idiots do the so called "cool ****"

belieber

tmz, you definitely watch a lot of movies,

Rusty Schackelford

Wait....he could die from drinking it..........drink up my friend...drink up

cartel de sinaloa

FYI....No one says sizzzrup no more!!?? Lmfaooo that's like sayn jiggy still!! Smfh ! "I get my lean frm micheal jacksons doctor!! Lmao ya feel me?

T_andretti

******DJ Paul

bryncest

Good thing he's not a real rockstar or else he might have a real drug addiction.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3