Kim Kardashian

Jesus Christ

What Is She Doing?

2/9/2013 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-kim-kardashian_B-GR_003Kim Kardashian struck a pose today in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... in front of the famous statue of Jesus Christ, Christ the Redeemer.

This is as close to a virgin birth as Kim will ever get.

IAMSALLIE

So y'all dnt like her but y'all took the time to read the article and look at the picture ...wow you took precious time from your day to hate on a woman that did something your Mama or u cnt do...get paid

Jody

This bitch is so disgusting. I have never seen someone as huge as she is actually think she looks good.

Paul

Hard to believe: lard-ass has figured out yet another way to piss off people.

weezy

All you people slagging Kim off are idiots. Look to the right of Kim @the girl in the orange t and green pants also performing the same pose. There is clearly more to this picture than the article leads you to believe.

Sue

Too bad a bolt of lightning didn't strike her dead or the statue didn't come crashing down on her.

Majestik

Next photo op, off to the Wailing Wall, she'll be dressed in a low cut top, see through belly and tight leather pants then proceed to wail for the cameras. Does anyone get what I'm saying? It's one thing to snap a shot like this, it's another to know it's going to be posted world wide and I'll bet you dollars to donuts she has no idea what the significance of the statue is, nor could she tell you the story of Jesus. I'm not a hugely religious person, but I find what she is doing very disrespectful, her reason is nothing but a photo op.

Murphman

That is blasphemous! Man that family is so bad. At least my kids think so too, so i dont have to worry about them looking up to them as roll models. They know shes a skank. Way to go Bruce. Glad you woke up and are getting the F out of dodge!!!

benji88

Kim is still good looking

thisisme3

Holy sheet! This is f'ing disgusting. I don't know what's worse. Her doing this or TMZ condoning this. I am speechless. Wow. Just wow.

Peaches

What stress on the baby stay home.

Bean

This is what happens when dumb and dumber hook up.

LISA

All she has to do to be famous is to be pretty and do nothing stupid. How does she keep effing that up? What an idiot! I hope Brazil never lets her back in.

donji

Interesting the anti Christ posting in front of the genuine Christ! This woman has no clue,and no humility!

Majestik

Look at me, I'm as big as the sea,
Thighs the size of trunks of a tree.
Money doesn't buy class,
but paid for implants in my azz.
Now everyone come and look at me.
I've come to pay my disrespects,
now you may politely genuflect.
Look upon the beauty and style,
as I charm and beguile,
now handing my next paycheck.

JustMyOpinion

I dont even have a snappy comment, this b doesnt resoect Jesueiatch is just trifling. Obviousky, she