Kim Kardashian

Jesus Christ

What Is She Doing?

2/9/2013 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-kim-kardashian_B-GR_003Kim Kardashian struck a pose today in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... in front of the famous statue of Jesus Christ, Christ the Redeemer.

This is as close to a virgin birth as Kim will ever get.

Darkmist

I'm not a religious person, but this is just insulting behavior from KK!!! Is she really that ignorant? I guess she is...., nuff said.

Kkkartrashiankkklan

You've finally made enough money selling yourself to travel. Filthy hoe

marge

Tacky! She's just disgusting. No class whatsoever. Never will have. Everything she does is just disgusting!

George

Well, there you have it....the worthless gutter slut mocking JC. Go figure. I guess, once a whore, always a whore.

Joanne

Can't believe she and that man are allowed to procreate.

Kkkartrashiankkklan

Let's get this straight jimmy. There's only one difference between me and you. You do this for a living, while I read this for pure entertainment purposes. I guess E shoul have told you what you signed up for in the beginning. Dumb ****.

Rlg

She'll do anything to get attention. She is positively disgusting!!!!

tessa

I firmly believed I couldn't think any less of this POS. I was wrong.

Kim Ellis

She absolutely disgusts me

Valentina1

Isn't she supposed to be pregnant? What is she doing traveling the globe? She doesn't have a real job. It's not like she can't afford to stay home and focus solely on the baby. You see America, this is why selfish women should NEVER become mothers. If she's really pregnant, the poor child hasn't even been born and already she is putting her own selfish WANTS before the health of the baby. Unbelievable. This poor child doesn't stand a chance. That child will hate her before their 18th birthday. Mark my words. Can someone say Mommy Dearest?

NYCBlackMan

Look at that whore....smh!

Spicy mag

Her hips have uteruses.

funnychick

What in a *elll is she doing

Catarina

i love how everyone is talking smack about kim and how she posed, but if you look right behind her to the right a girl is doing the exact same thing....i believe it is unappropriate, but im sure it wasnt her intention to disrespect our Lord.. some of these comments are brutal... ppl need to relax lol.... have a good day everyone! your fellow portuguese-brasilian

Sandi

Kim K. and family are simply put, ho skanks.
All of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments