Lindsay Lohan

Living In Courtney Love's

Old Building

2/9/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0209-lindsay-lohan-building
The building Lindsay Lohan is temporarily calling home is no stranger to crazy behavior ... because TMZ has learned it's the same building Courtney Love once called home.

Sources tell us ... LiLo's temporary rent free home sits in a primo building in SoHo -- which happens to be a celeb magnet, reportedly housing famous mugs like Lenny Kravitz, Nicole Kidman and Ben Stiller. Courtney Love used to call the building home, but sold her apartment back in 2006 (the photos above are of Love's old pad).

As for the swanky digs, it's valued around $6 million and the building features top-of-the-line amenities ... like 24/7 concierge service, wine cellar, tasting room, and an aromatherapy filled lobby.

To cover up whatever smells may come from its residents.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jackmama311

start the timer, how long until we see some pics of the place w/ cig butts pushed into the carpet, paintings carved up and some missing wardrobe items? (tick, tick, tick)

kitty

PERFECT...

fleabag73

Why not just call it what it's gonna be, an overpriced litter box!!!! After this pig is done with it.

fleabag73

This bitch is SHAMELESS. Utterly and completely shameless. Just put an effen turnstile where the door is and it's complete. One of her "friends" is a JOKE. Try Johns.

awards

Freaking Perfect! Linds can turn tricks there and everything, eh? When she gets booted, just bring in the HazMat Team!

Marvin

I'm sure LiLO would rather be living in a ratty old small boat in FLA....living the dream......

seamus

That beautiful home will become the most expensive drug den in NYC.

bagladey

I believe she's living with her mother. Why else would she be using a car service back and forth to NYC?

Ellie G

I am sure all the other famous people who live there will love having Crackie in the house.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

MARVIN
-----

And right there, my friends, is your hate-checker.

I knew her fat ass would show up. Everything I've said about her is completely accurate.

Dublin2016

Crack head acres!

Phreaky

And she will trash it and fill it full of cigarette burns like everywhere else she's been. Wonder if she has to suck dikk every night, or just once a week for this?

janet

Pure Lohan bullshyt. Where is the photos to back it up? None because it's not true.

fleabag73

I still wonder, WHO out there is dumb enuf to let Crackie "borrow" a freakin penthouse? I mean her rep precedes her stank ass, HOW the hell could you NOT know what she's about? UNLESS, it's one of her"special friends" who has a cut in this?

Ellie G

Aromatherapy in the lobby wont hide her stench for long. If I lived there I would sue to get the squatter out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments