Michael Lohan

Suck It, Dina ...

I'm Writing a Tell-All Too!!

2/9/2013 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208-michael-lohan-tmzLet this sink in ... Michael Lohan is joining the ranks of Shakespeare and Hemingway -- he's signed a deal to become a published author, and TMZ has learned his first book is a tell-all memoir involving ... yep, Lindsay Lohan.

According to publisher Transmedia Group, Michael's book is tentatively, and briefly, entitled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!" We're told it will focus on how he became a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."

But yeah, he'll also be talking about Lindsay.

Michael admits part of the reason he's writing the book is that Dina Lohan is writing her own scathing memoir -- and he wants to tell his side of the story.

Michael says he was also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded" -- but c'mon ... this is about Dina.

No release date for the book yet -- but you've been warned, Lindsay.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I'd rather have a "tell-all" book written by Gavin.

Now THAT I might buy.

Rogue Warrior

Take a H8TYRD to the range, and save a tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Milo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be writing the Good Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seamus

Chapter 666 -I clogged toilets for Lindsay all over the world and she never paid me.

Grandma Cracker

OMG, so incredibly gross, all of them.

Rogue Warrior

Hopefully his last chapter is; "How I knocked up Kate and THEN knocked her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoopie

Guessing the "Bible quoting minister" never got around to reading the stuff about ***********, especially when you're a divorced old man.

ACE DEUCEY

Ali's writing a book, too! It's called, HOW TO VOMIT UP YOUR DINNER BY THINKING ABOUT YOUR PARENTS.

Kookla

Oh God.........

Vinsetta

I think the title of this tell all is way to long.

"I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!"

ACE DEUCEY

17 different publishers rejected Lindsay's idea for a book. It was one of those scratch and sniffs.

Rich

And who cares about this total train wreck???

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Don't forget to send Linds a copy when she is behind bars.

janet

michael lohan, right on time.

Marvin

Scooby-Doo (2002)
Shaggy: Who's your best buddy?
Scooby Doo: Raggy
Shaggy: That's right. And who's my best buddy in the whole wide world?
Scooby Doo: Rooby Doo.
..............................Rooby Doo I've got a creepy feeling about DiLO's book....yikes

seamus

The story says Michael is a successful businessman. What exactly is his business?