Michael Lohan

Suck It, Dina ...

I'm Writing a Tell-All Too!!

2/9/2013 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208-michael-lohan-tmzLet this sink in ... Michael Lohan is joining the ranks of Shakespeare and Hemingway -- he's signed a deal to become a published author, and TMZ has learned his first book is a tell-all memoir involving ... yep, Lindsay Lohan.

According to publisher Transmedia Group, Michael's book is tentatively, and briefly, entitled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!" We're told it will focus on how he became a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."

But yeah, he'll also be talking about Lindsay.

Michael admits part of the reason he's writing the book is that Dina Lohan is writing her own scathing memoir -- and he wants to tell his side of the story.

Michael says he was also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded" -- but c'mon ... this is about Dina.

No release date for the book yet -- but you've been warned, Lindsay.

hoverZero

The problem with parents and celebrities or even non-public families is when they surface they become former-guardian predators. It's also an epidemic that parents are using and ruining their kids' credit and using their SS#. Then the kids are reluctant to turn in their own parents. when their credit is ruined.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I would just soooo stand in line to meet these people....with my autograph book and everything.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"Bible-quoting MINISTER" Pardon? Was this TWIT ORDAINED? I think NOT!

Hot Farts

It would be a text book lesson in malignant narcissism to get the TRUE story on the dysfunction and delusion that brought Dina and Milo together and from there what life would have been for these two psychopaths living and having children together...two people with maldeveloped personalities "acting" like they were a family. NPDs can only emulate what they see because they do not have normal healthy feelings they must pretend to be loving and compassionate toward people so they can manioulate and get what they want...typical that Dina took her daughters money to support her lifestyle all these years and she has absolutley no ability to be remorseful or look at what she has done to damage her children

Rogue Warrior

Hey H8TURDs, I'm feeling a little depressed none of you are taking me up on my kind offer of free land for your trailers in either OK or IN and am thinking I should jump off a bridge. Will the 15 of you SHOW ME HOW IT'S DONE??????????

Gone like the wind douchebags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janet

Same old Lindsay Lohan, Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan scam.

swack

Dina and Michael, how long have you all been divorced? Get over it and move on with your lives. We get it, you hate each other and will do anything to make the other one look bad. All you are doing is making youself look like fools!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

What a WIMP RW is, can't even name the magical '15'. So sad . . .

fleabag73

Hmm, given the Fake Rockette is dead ass broke, and Crackie's shelf life has expired, her looks are shot, and the prospects don;t look so hot, I wonder if she'll just try and sell her, like a mail order bride?

Hobie

He's kind of a douche but that's just the Jersey persona the other 49staters find abrasive and annoying. But Dina is clearly the parent who has shown to be the munipulative, sponging, leach of the two. She uses her kids in an effort to make her trashy self look better

Teach172

Two WORST PARENTS IN THE WORLD!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

This has become so sordid. Someone said they owed 39,000 to pay off the mortgage at one point. They sound like really dumb hillbillies. Most hillbillies are much smarter about finances. My parents were simple people but they paid for their house in time and never took out another mortgage. We went on cheap vacations and wore uniforms to school. My dad never spent money. We had a huge house built by my grandfather and we maybe looked rich if you didn't look too close.We were stable and prepared for emergencies. These people are like animals. Hand to mouth existence.

Marvin

Hobie, he is not from Jersey!!!!

who-me

Ali Lohan is gross but her new single is hot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_by5r8EUc

LLsez

WOW! This is gonna be some HOT book war between Mr & Mrs LOHAN!!

DUIna recently told Mario Lopez, "I'm opting to shop my book around rather than just go with one offer from a publisher." [that "publisher" would be her friends kid who creates Tumblr blogs @ $25 a pop.]