Chris Brown & Rihanna

Snuggle at the Grammys

2/11/2013 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_cb_rihanna_gettyChris Brown and Rihanna got nice and close during Sunday night's Grammy Awards.

True love. Soak it in.

Shaunie

It's obvious that some people don't know what love is. You have to love yourself first and if you love yourself you wouldn't allow yourself to repeat the same mistakes. That's pure insanity

paul a.

To paraphrase Hannibal Lector: Do you think his nipples will go hard when he sees her lying on the slab?

paul a.

When he finally does kill her or, if she manages to survive somehow, I will laugh at her and feel NO sympathy. Beat away, Chris. You have a free pass!

Gretel

Awww, ain't love grand? If he gives her a piece of custom jewelry it should be an image of a footprint on a forehead to remind her of when she fell in love with him.

Reka@44

He's not really into her anymore ,,,

Mouthtrick

This is why I boycotted the Grammys. They hail a woman beating out of control abusive ass like him.....but, ladies, you better not show too much skin. Disgusting. The other reason I boycott the Grammys is it means nothing. Most of these idiots don't have any talent to begin with.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Train wreck...no, train derailment in the making.

DJ

So many things I wanted to say about Rihanna's pending beat down. You all said them for me!

awesomewave

A friend of mine had a crazy gf who would throw and smash things, come at him with a kitchen knife, etc. Then they'd make up and be cosy like those two in the photo up there. Then the crazy gf jumped out of a window. They made up again. Taking happy pictures together and cuddling. It's a cycle of violence.

flora68

...triggering a tsunami of projectile vomiting.

Saby

She's weak. A real woman would've never let her beater put another hand on her.

Genny

Love the way she's sitting there smiling leaving her young fans believing that it's okay to get back together with someone who beat your face in because he "loves" you. When it happens again, people aren't going to be so sympathetic.

I despise how many times Chris was shown during the Grammy's telecast. Some people would be better off staying at home. I hate that an ahole like him was being forced down everyone's throat last night!

pancake

She acts like he's the only d**k in town.

mattie

Chris is being abused by the public for what I have no ideal the public take a A*** whipping NO. RH said, " I hit him many times before he struck me..is it right absolutely NOT, but RH loves him and until she makes up her mind and he leaves her alone public opion dosen't count. He is a good kid, but needs to hadle his business a little better. And if Ocean struck him..it was self defense!!

TW

Whatever makes them happy...it's not for me to judge...wish them all the best!!!