Lindsay's Baby Bro

Ready for His Close-Up

First Pics

2/10/2013 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_michael_lohan_baby_launchLindsay Lohan's baby half-brother can look forward to a lifetime of blonde moments -- because kid's already sporting a head full of golden locks ... and TMZ has the FIRST PICS of the newest Lohan.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael's fiancee Kate Major gave birth to Landon Major Lohan on January 30 -- the same day Lindsay was sweating it out in L.A. court.

Landon was born 7 pounds 5 ounces -- and he's already got the baby act down pat ... just like his older sister.

0208_michael_lohan_baby_sub

LLsez

@SteveHuff: Vatican did a good job covering up how the Pope actually played "Take This Job and Shove It" while drunkenly peeing "I quit" in the snow.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Oh God she's wandering around Brooklyn harrassing various venues? Great just great. I'm so glad that they ignored her demands and didn't throw that girl out. She better watch herself in Brooklyn. Sorr

ketjo

Poor Little DeeJay better watch it ...he is going come down with herpes sores all over his mouth now........
and worse then that Dina will start floating humors of a wedding and babies ! Somebody was seriously having delusions last night of being at the Grammy's with Max.....Reality has gone by by for Lindsay Lohan......

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Its a beach day..81 degrees here..have fun gang..maybe when I get back there will be a whole new story

LLsez

I am so up with that Patty....it's a whole other ball game on the other side of the East River...the chick in the Goldbar story tweeted:

@sjshayne: Lindsay Lohan just pulled every sting she possibly could to get me kicked out of Goldbar - then I was given 2 shots of Patron and Jameson

@sjshayne: Lilo trying to get me kicked out of Goldbar was funny

michiganSnow

My God, some of these comment's. Leave the baby alone. Stop calling him filthy names. I would hope, instead of wishing dread on this child, you would wish him a decent life. I HATE when people attack innocent children . You should all be ashamed. Bash my comment all you want, I am an adult, so frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Heartless ............

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

The Duina/Lielow contingent keeps circling the drain like a nasty little hairball. How could you he so self indulgent and so self centered that you haven't nary a clue as to your relevancy. Dina when a sponge is full of water it cannot absorb any new water. When you become old story you have to go away for at least 3 years. Did your son study business? Ask him.

michiganSnow

andyconda
0 0

STFU,,,,very few people comment bad about the baby..if you can read they are bashing the Fcked up Parents..go choke yourself

There is that high I.Q. response I was waiting for.
Guilty conscience? I read all of your comment's. Honestly, I took you for having a higher I.Q. Surprised you would take my comment so personal? Hmmmm............. enjoy your 81 degree's ;)

michiganSnow

Dr. Cracker
0 0

That's odd, I have seen very few mean posts, rather good wishes for this child since he is having a rough start in life.

I agree Dr. Cracker, with the 'rough start', being called a 'bastard' and all by complete stranger's and having his parent's bashed as if everyone had personal knowledge and that everything that is read in the tabloid's is the gospel. I am not defending any of this families behavior. I personally find most of it deplorable. I just can't comprehend calling an innocent baby names. Bastard should not even be used in this day and age with of children being born to unwed parent's. it is the 21st century, I would have thought we might have moved on in our thought process. Have a good day .

ketjo

Pattycakes ....back in the early 60's I was just teen living on the East Side of Toledo and we had heavy snow in the winters off the lake .....We would make money by going up and down the street digging peoples cars out of the snow....LOL ..Dad had a VW wagon and that thing was the only thing that would go in snow and we used it to pull people out...till the cops found we none of us had a licience to drive and made us go home......Thanks for the good memory...Right now we are having one of those nasty dripping cold days with rain in and out....just enough to make it bad....everything Cold and Gray.......
If your east side of the river is anything like mine Lindsay will find herself in deep shyt she mess's with the wrong girls there..I can't wait till some girl whips the floor with her nasty face.and kicks her ass back across the Brooklyn Bridge....LOL

michiganSnow

Dr. Cracker

Since the term "bastard" is used in the Bible, I am sure his parents will agree since they are such devout Christians. Your offense comes in your personal definition of the word.
`
Are you here causing a spark over nothing to generate hits for the story that this poor lad's PARENTS SOLD to the tabloids for money?
3 minutes ago

Actually no. I personally don't think this story should have been published on TMZ at all.
You are correct that I was offended by it and the fact , the parent's could give a **** less about virtue. I didn't give thought of the family selling the pictures. I wasn't trying to stir up anything, I feel extremely bad for this child. In hindsight, I should never have posted. It was a spur of the moment comment in defense of a baby. I still stand by my thought, he shouldn't be called names and that I hope more people will wish him well and not just assume , that because of who his parents are, he is doomed. You are correct, they should be ashamed, if, or for, selling these pictures to garner attention. You got me. Enjoy your day . :)

michiganSnow

Dr. Cracker

I didn't get anything. This is a gossip site and the fact that Michael Lohan sold pictures of his week old baby here is despicable. He knew full well that this child would be criticized, but money was more important. I think most would agree that we all feel AWFUL for this child. This is the only child that Michael Lohan has control over and unfortunately I think we will see this innocent baby waved around like a flag for some time to come. Apparently these two parents have no parental instincts to protect this boy from the harsh reality of being born into America's most dysfunctional family. Little one has been put to work for mommy and daddy's paycheck from TMZ at the age of 7 days.

I agree and it is a terrible shame. I am done. There are some very mean people on this site. Not you, I appreciate your intellect and that you could interact with me without name calling and common sense. And the fact that you did draw attention to a few things, ie; picture selling , etc, and that in my moment of feeling empathy for a new born baby, you didn't try to rip me to shred's.
For that, I thank you . Enjoy your day .:)

michiganSnow

alicia

michigansnow sounds like the neighborhood dogs peed on it.

Alicia, c'mere girl, here is your treat for getting your 15 minutes and 4 likes . Your a good lil bitch ( female dog)

StarryStarryNight

it could be worse...HOhan could be the mother.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Oy Vey!