Britney Spears

I'd Rather Dye

Than Go to the Grammys

2/11/2013 5:03 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0211_britney_spears_fameflynetWith her beleaguered blonde weave in need of a tune up and rockin' some Whitesnake groupie heavy black eye makeup, a low cut animal print top from the Forever 21 sale rack, and a pair of badly dyed bleached out jeans last seen leaving a Bon Jovi concert in 1988, newly single Britney Spears made a much needed trip to a beauty salon in Westlake Village on Sunday.

Who wants to go to the Grammys when you can hang out at a suburban mini mall?

Virtual Insanity

Throw in a mani/pedi and a better colorist and I'd rather be at a salon than the Grammys. Good call, Britney.

Leighton

Britney Spears wore fugly pants...? Is it a slow news day or something. I hear Kim Kardashian is inhaling oxygen somewhere. Another headline for you.

Tony B

Aw! She looks so pretty, and I LIKE the jeans!

Hey now, TMZ. You guys have been doing *REAL* good lately about being nice to Brit. Don't start backsliding on me now!!

HI HARVEY!!! :-D

Jay

She looks good

Jdawg

Grammys were awful,,Justin Timberlakes choice of copying Ricky Ricardo and His Band were terrible.I expected him to break out with Babalooooooooo any sec.

Kaii

She didn't miss much. The Grammy's were lackluster this year. That plus she looks fine to me.

Wow ...

Leave the girl alone. She is dressed and put together. Unlike some in the TMZ news room. Don't get me wrong, I love my TMZ - but - I don't think you guys have the right to call someone out on appearances. Just saying.

suzanoc

SHE DOES NOT DESERVE A GRAMMY ANYWAY. SHE NEVER MADE IT AS A GRAMMY WINNER,
SHE IS A FAKE STAGE PERFORMER, NOT A TALENTED SINGER, SHE IS AUTO TUNED AND LIP SYNCS

Sam Sunshine

Get a stylist, you have the money to do it. Good luck, don't let yourself go please....

DocRoc

What the hell does ANY of that have to do with "I'd rather die than go to the Grammys"? Getting sick of TMZ BS...

ajax

Grammy not for fake singers......

PictureUp

regardless what you idiots think how she looks as long as shes happy so what!!not to mention she can buy and sell all of you!!

RachesRules

But 'lay on my back for fame' Kim K gets nothing but great press and reviews from TMZ. Ya Brit's never really left the trailer park, but at least she earned her fame with real talent. Come in Harvey, give the girl a break, she's happy and healthy.

ithoughtitwasgum