Britney Spears

I'd Rather Dye

Than Go to the Grammys

2/11/2013 5:03 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0211_britney_spears_fameflynetWith her beleaguered blonde weave in need of a tune up and rockin' some Whitesnake groupie heavy black eye makeup, a low cut animal print top from the Forever 21 sale rack, and a pair of badly dyed bleached out jeans last seen leaving a Bon Jovi concert in 1988, newly single Britney Spears made a much needed trip to a beauty salon in Westlake Village on Sunday.

Who wants to go to the Grammys when you can hang out at a suburban mini mall?

amazinglybored

I'd rather do that than sit through the unbelievably long and tedious Grammys, I can't even make it through the whole show on TV.

JustinBazzini

I think she looks good!

Mitzymitzy

She's looking better than ever. Love her.

Howard

She looks fine to me! Your descriptive paragraph is pretty hateful!

sweet_beautiful_love

Maybe she thought all the paps was busy stalking everyone at the Grammy 's so she could still run to them store dressed like a normal person on a Sunday afternoon!!!

Kim Owen

I don't have some great adoration for the girl, but dang. You guys are just being mean.

Saby

Britney is still one of the greatest comeback stories - ever! While I don't particularly like her outfit, I'm sure it costs a lot more than how TMZ described it.

Swan

Ouch!

Missy

Who wrote this article.......... let me guess, one of the jealous female bitches in the office. Seriously give the girl a break. Why don't you take a picture of the staff in your office, most of them need a wash and a makeover.

Tamar

There is nothing wrong with the way she looks. And I always love how stars are slammed for buying economical clothing. Why??? Are they supposed to throw their money away. I love it. I think most of the public are more impressed with a star who is who they are rather than what you want them to be TMZ.

Meyersmedley

Tmz you should be ashamed for being bullies. Good for her if she buys cheaper clothing than the rest of Hollywood, and who cares if she chose to spend her time getting pampered instead of going to the Grammys. You guys are mean.

Witchiepoo

Yikes!

RaisingStar

Go Brit Brat!

JBDragon

It's been a while, but she's looking pretty hot in that picture! I sure don't have a problem with how she's dressed.

Pua

Give her a break, she probably has more talent than all the winners of the grammy's combined. That she didn't go tells me that it's not all that to begin with.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments