Britney Spears

I'd Rather Dye

Than Go to the Grammys

2/11/2013 5:03 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0211_britney_spears_fameflynetWith her beleaguered blonde weave in need of a tune up and rockin' some Whitesnake groupie heavy black eye makeup, a low cut animal print top from the Forever 21 sale rack, and a pair of badly dyed bleached out jeans last seen leaving a Bon Jovi concert in 1988, newly single Britney Spears made a much needed trip to a beauty salon in Westlake Village on Sunday.

Who wants to go to the Grammys when you can hang out at a suburban mini mall?

barney

Britney looks nice as always.Great to see her out doing her own thing and enjoying herself. The Conservatorship really needs to end.

Kookla

Oh MY GOD she's got zero sense of style. She's still wearing the type of things she wore when she was starting her music career. Looks white trashy

smorbie

Well, there you have it, proof that her boyfriend dressed her. On her own she doesn't know what to wear.

catharinemily

Brit doesn't have to look good everyday. Do the tmz staff..I doubt it

Anya

It couldn't be because she wasn't invited or can't sing, can it ??

LaQuesha

I loves it girl. Ain't nobody gots to look like JLo fake azz or beyawn'say. Girl just going to the spa ain't nobody got time to look like a Barbie.

mozilla

Since tmz won't allow me to like or hate I will have to comment. @ virtual insanity, I totally agree. You guys just really love to torture this girl don't ya! Bunch of Bullies hiding behind their computers~

hoverZero

She deserves a 'laying on your back' award. She's just for queers.

Louigi

I bet Britney's pusssy is still good looking, maybe a little bit beat up that's all, but she got a lot of money that's important.

Jim in Cali

Watching the TMZ TV show ever once awhile I'm not sure anyone there should be judging someone's else choice of dress. Not hatin, just sayin.

Mon

She is not doing any harm. Yeah! She is not the best singer but at least she become famous by "singing" and performing not like other "women" who have become famous and rich by just sucking on someone's c o c k on and filming it! You go girl!

Mojo2010

I'm no fan of Britney, but WOW, TMZ, that was really uncalled for.

CLINT

TMZ is full of idiots who will put down anyone just to get their rocks off. They are no better than the bullies they complain about. She looks real good in this picture, yet you all picked on everything about her except for her shoes. Wow, you all are so perfect. NOT!!

MrsTimberlake

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but.....- well, have to give it her- she doesn't give a s h i t and it shows. You go girl!

DeeMaree

I think Britney looks great. And she looks really young and happy. Good on ya Britney.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments