Later ...

2/11/2013 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_pope_waving_Getty

didisaythat

Lol pope said f it..im out

e33

Hit the road jack! Take down the vatican with you.

Carl

All that will happen is a new old guy will be selected to keep the church out of touch with the reality of the modern world.

e33

religion is the greatest scam in the history of mankind.

Made it Past 27

why?? conspiracy theories??

Valentina1

Shocked! I did see him on the news this morning. Oh wee....did he look old! Lol :)))))

I-See-Dumb-People

I thought he was resigning because of the shame he felt for being associated with a cult that defends and protects the identities of child molesters.

jim

Later ????? un finished thought ??

Mikey

I'm 85, been there, done that..............

Celebrities Suck

maybe guilt is what caused him to reign

HRH Prince Michael

As the internationally-recognized heir to the Divinely-anointed House of David, I simply cannot offer conciliatory words
regarding this largely-reported event.
Despite the fact,that I was baptized in a Catholic Church, by a Catholic priest.
Suffice for it to say - for now:
I did not leave the Catholic Church,
the Catholic Church left me.
Indeed, the USCCB chose to aid and abet
long-corrupted, sinister, and temporal Earthly-"powers" (Read: Associates), and betrayed the lineage that ALL of Christianity was founded upon.
This -With, The True and Living Yahweh as My Witness- shall NEVER be excused.

The House of David 2 Chronicles 13 Victory, is HERE:
www.Flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08
NOW, The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua reigns!

tver

His health has been deteriorating for some time now and he can no longer do this, so he is stepping aside to make for a smooth transition, He knows that he is dying...

Celebrities Suck

how can people not remember this story http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/24/pope-sexual-abuse-lawrence-murphy_n_512483.html

BB not bb

Where is the article to go with this? The pope is stepping down for the first time in 600 years. He will be gone by the end of the month.

They wanted another killer pope like what they had during WW II that helped Hitler stay in power. This new pope is actually standing up for the people, even though he was in Hitler Youth as a kid.

He turned out to be not so bad, so rather than wait for them to execute him somehow, he is just stepping down. The next pope will probably really be a demon, like the false prophet.

I have to hand it to Benny for keeping it real and keeping his cool under so much pressure to be evil.

HRH Prince Michael

@Gabisha: I'm not even Catholic, -and an eternal enemy of Time Waner/TelePictures- still I do not find this piece disrespectful. A smile, a wave, and a hip word?

The House of David 2 Chronicles 13 Victory, is HERE:
www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
www.flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08
NOW, The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua reigns!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments