Justin Bieber

Rips Black Keys Drummer --

He Needs to Get SLAPPED

2/12/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0212_justin_bieber_article_getty
Justin Bieber
isn't taking too kindly to being told he doesn't deserve a Grammy -- going after the Black Keys drummer who insulted him ... saying, the drummer "should be slapped around."

Bieber added "haha" at the end of his statement -- which he posted on Twitter -- like he was joking.

TMZ broke the story ... BK drummer Patrick Carney mocked Bieber's Grammy snub after the awards on Sunday -- telling TMZ, "He's rich, right? ... Grammys are for music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money."

Grammy count -- Black Keys 7 ... Bieber 0

021113_patrick_carney_launch

jdi

**** you Justin B. wanna be punk...

Babs

that Bieber is such a little jerk - - - Itll be all over for him once another young male singer comes along. He has no voice; he just "sings" and struts.

kathy johnson

lol, Justin enjoy your time while you can, youre a teenage idol, your career probably wont last long

Joe

Talent first.Baby boy looks a distant second!!

Marcus

What Bieber needs to do is, put his mom in one of his fancy cars, drive her over to my house, walk her to the door and when I answer, kiss her goodbye and leave. I'll take it from there.

YouDontSay

ok wow. Black Keys talent. You do have money shut up and enjoy.

gary

I think Justin is the one that need to be bitch slap! Little pansy!!

dimaiobarb

When I first saw Justin on Ellen, I thought he was adorable. Now I think he's a spoiled rotten brat. He used to be very cute but now he looks sooo ***gy. Glad I'm not a teenage girl now and look up to that brat. He will never never be the beatles or even Michael Jackson......Get over yourself and go back when you were NICE!!!!!!! BTW I could be your grandmother.........

Buff

To win a grammy you have to have some sort of talent. Tht pretty mufh leaves Bieber out of the running.

bubah123

To JBz anuz looking face "RICK JAMES VOICE" ***!!!! SLAP!!!!***

Marcus

How? Did you f*ck his grandfather?

bubah123

@Zorta I hope you read this because you say you do NOT and are NOT a JB fan but it is clear you love that girl and her terrible poor excuse of music I hope your friensd find out what a fan you are and mock u till you lock your self in a bathroom and consume all those pills and you leave thos earth forever

Twilightstar

TMZ was trying to create a dust up on this from the beginning with a WRONG headline. Ignore the headline and LISTEN to what Carney actually SAID. His point is Bieber doesn't need a Grammy to be successful. Bieber ALREADY IS rich and successful. A Grammy for a guy like him is OK but so what? It really won't matter. Carney and the Black Keys on the other hand are regular guys from Akron, Ohio. They are not rich and they want to build careers so for them Grammy's are helpful. Now do you guys get it? Jeez Harvey quit this silly mess already.
Bieber needs to listen to the interview too.

twicedamc

Both of them suck! A$AP!

Gayle

Justin should just enjoy his extended 15 minutes of fame. Soon it will be Justin Who?????? Can't understand this kid's popularity. It certainly isn't based on voice, talent, dancing ability. He's cute. The teeny boppers love him, but they will grow up and say "wow I remember when I thought Beiber was something else" Must have been a dumb kid back then.