'Shahs of Sunset' Hunk

Drops Trou for Playgirl

2/12/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0211_mike_shouhed_playgirl_shoot_launch_v2"Shahs of Sunset" star Mike Shouhed got a helping hand from his butt oiling assistant/girlfriend as he readied his hairless golden muscles for his Playgirl spread, Sunday in L.A..

While there's no official word if he is going to go full frontal or pull a Levi Johnston, with a strategically placed towel, the 34-year-old real estate stud did let most of it all hang out while prepping for the shoot.

Soon everyone may get to see what his Middle East piece looks like.

Discoboy

I'd hit that faster than a bad kid in a toy store

Cricket

He is hot! Still think the show is ridiculous though.

PurpleRain

Nice azz! He is fly.

Saby

Looking good Mike. Your girlfriend is too...if that's the same one from this season, looks like she lost a few lbs, and is absolutely stunning.

Leighton

He spazzes about what his parents would think that he's dating an Italian girl, but his--apparently conservative--parents are not bothered by this?

Cincinnati Sugar

Look at the heels on her shoes, she'll break her ankle one day.

Cincinnati Sugar

He's not bad, but I've seen WAY better.

karlew

Proof that even a job oiling up muscular Playboy men sometimes has it's bad days. He's gross

hjc

I'd actually prefer Reza. That mustache kinda does it for me.

keeshondmama

Can only imagine how the "persian" community of professional doctors, lawyers and engineers feel about this tool! Talk the talk, walk the walk Mike. So moral and upstanding on the show, what with your drunken escapades and high brow inflection. Grow up dude and get some self esteem. I've got no respect for you. At least some of the other characters (even the racist one, hmmm Reza can you hear me?) are themselves, good, bad and the ugly!

FlamingoNut

Ugh, put a bag over that head. He reminds me of Wilmer Valderamma with that snarky look on his face. Why did TMZ have to ruin that butt shot with the rectangle though?

U Suck

CNN breaking news: Harvey Levin turned down for Playgirl centerfold (there is a God!)

I Was About To Say

Is Harvey gay?

en Todo Momento!!

full on hazmat alert. can you imagine where all this dud has put that thing? should be illegal to show even a photo. i think i just threw up in my mouth. iranians and sex is like zoophilia. no joke.

Shaunie

Eww his stomach looks nasty, not a nice butt, and he has a teeny peeny. You can have him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments