« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Iron Sheik

THREATENS OLYMPIC OFFICIALS

'I Swear to the Jesus I Suplex Them'

2/12/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212_iron_sheik_wweThe Iron Sheik isn't just a WWE legend ... he's also a veteran Olympic wrestler ... and he's so pissed that his sport is getting booted from the Games ... he's now threatening violence.

As we previously reported, the International Olympic Committee has moved to drop wrestling from the 2020 games ... in favor of other sports like field hockey. Seriously.

Now, Sheik -- who says he competed for Iran in the 1968 Olympics and then became an asst. coach for Team USA in the '70s -- tells TMZ (in his trademark broken English) he's looking to take matters into his own hands.

0212_wrestler_sub_1968

"After 1000 years they take away the best sport in the world? This is the first time the dumb motherf**kers have no balls for they make the walking an Olympic sport."

He adds, "If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble."

"The #TEAMSHEIKIE respect the Olympic now they can all go f**k themselves and make the Curling Olympic sport because they all the biggest piece of no good s**t and I never watch the Olympic again. Also buy my t shirt [on my website] or go f**k yourself.”

It's a little confusing ... but we think we get the point.

0517_wrasslin_rules_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DaveT

""If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble."
Haaaaaahahaha! Gotta love the old school wrestlers :D

Laura

Has this picture been photoshopped? It looks like his face is on someone else's body--just a strange picture. As for the suplex thing--not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound too good.

Mazor

Make them humble old country way like the raisin balls hulk hogan.

Lee

This is such a typical response from an Arab. All they know is violence. How many children will he kill in the name of wrestling?

Famewhores

He is awesome

Carl

I agree that taking away one of the original, Ancient Greek, sports from thousands of years ago is idiotic.

D-INCARNATION

Sheiky Baby hasn't changed a bit.....

Jimmyzee

Nothing special about this hes always going off!!!!

The Big Bowowski

Peek a boo you f-ck you. I camel clutch your mama too. You buy my t-shirt, or if no, I kill your dog. ..you son of bit-h.

judy jetson

Alright!!! The Iron Sheik is going to kick the ass of the international Olympic committee. Sounds like a good match. I can't wait!!! I'm sure Harvey will be there to give us the exclusive details.

ivan

The shiek is right. What is next? a spitting competition?

Ca2Az

Who cares what this steroid freak says?

ABB

I guess he misses the asses of his opponents rubbing them and farting on his face.

gbtw

hahaha... omg... this is great. i mean, when you think about it, it is kind of ridiculous that WALKING can be a sport- and they're taking out something that involves a skill! no offense to people who are, you know, good walkers and all that... i respect walkers... but, let's face it, it's a dumbass sport to be in the olympics taking up space.

Col. Sardonic

Bring back Olympic Wrestling or... I KEEL YOU!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments