« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Iron Sheik

THREATENS OLYMPIC OFFICIALS

'I Swear to the Jesus I Suplex Them'

2/12/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212_iron_sheik_wweThe Iron Sheik isn't just a WWE legend ... he's also a veteran Olympic wrestler ... and he's so pissed that his sport is getting booted from the Games ... he's now threatening violence.

As we previously reported, the International Olympic Committee has moved to drop wrestling from the 2020 games ... in favor of other sports like field hockey. Seriously.

Now, Sheik -- who says he competed for Iran in the 1968 Olympics and then became an asst. coach for Team USA in the '70s -- tells TMZ (in his trademark broken English) he's looking to take matters into his own hands.

0212_wrestler_sub_1968

"After 1000 years they take away the best sport in the world? This is the first time the dumb motherf**kers have no balls for they make the walking an Olympic sport."

He adds, "If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble."

"The #TEAMSHEIKIE respect the Olympic now they can all go f**k themselves and make the Curling Olympic sport because they all the biggest piece of no good s**t and I never watch the Olympic again. Also buy my t shirt [on my website] or go f**k yourself.”

It's a little confusing ... but we think we get the point.

0517_wrasslin_rules_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Col. Sardonic

Bring back Olympic Wrestling or... I KEEL YOU!!!

TUTT ThinkTank

Lily-livered politicians need to learn to speak, like the Great Iron Sheik. Very old and sound Christian theology, that, for the sake of their souls, he will suplex the entire IOC and their staff for "The Jesus." God bless the Iron Sheik. May God's will be done, fast. Amen. Alleluia.

Leighton

lolwut?

Truth

LMAO!!!!!! IS THERE A BLU-RAY 3D VERSION OF THIS?? POINT BLANK PERIOD! #TRUTH!!

Therealbleckchina21

Sorry I disagree I think the only people who watch wrestling is man in their fortys who a pervert rapist I'm sorry cause that **** is really questionable

Crazy Canck

Iron Shiek is the funniest/stupidest tweeter ever. He tweets insane rants 30 times a day and I laugh at every one.

Saby

Howard Stern rules!

bretthayman

First off TMZ you should have done your research and learned that the Iron Sheik does not know how to use a computer his twitter and facebook are ran by Jian and Paige Magan from Vaughan, Ontario Canada and they are ****ing losers for portraying this as him as sheik has said many time he has no clue how to use a computer. Do your research and next time you know that that was posted by two brothers who main focus in life is Bar Mitzvah parties and exploiting the Iron Sheik

HRH Prince Michael

Memo
To: Mr. Iron Sheik
From: HRH Prince Michael

Sir, I hope you are doing well. Now, I understand you are very angry. Of course, it was your superb Olympian wrestling background and the Grace of God, that took you from a farm in Iran to selling-out the world's most famous arena, Madison Square Garden. So, of course you are upset - it is like someone is taking an important part of your life.

I remember that you defeated one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all-time, Mr. Bob Backlund,
to win the WWWF World Heavyweight Title.
Mr. Sheik (or is it Mr. Iron...hmmm?), anyway, that they can NEVER take from you.

So, thank-you for being an inspiration to not only young-men throughout Iran, but also throughout the world. Because I know, you care for all of God's Children - Christian, Muslim, and Jew. You
care for The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua.
I'm happy to call you, a real American.

So, remember not to get too angry and use bad-words when ladies or chidren are around, because you represent the Greatness of America. And, try to be kind to B. Brian Blair.
May The True and Living Yahweh, bless You and Yours, Mr. Sheik.

Ivan in Phoenix

The Iron Sheik is actually a Mexican guy that owns a used car lot in California. In all seriousness, I'm not kidding you at all. That old picture of him in a track suit was probably put together by someone at the WWE to help him create his sheik character.

HillbillyHell

Preach it, Sheik!

Jordan

How can you take an Entertainer seriously about wrestling?

EasilyHard

Its only been in the olympics forever skeet shooting stays though?

footballisus

The Iron Shiek has always been my boy

Toilethead

Why did they drop it? Was it too gay?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments