'Jersey Shore' Star

FURY At Boob-Flashing

Look-alike at Mardi Gras

2/13/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212_mardi_gra_deena_tmz3
Deena
from "Jersey Shore" says she's NOT a Mardi Gras booby flasher -- and claims she's getting a bad rap thanks to a sluttier doppelganger who looks just like her.

TMZ obtained video of a girl -- who looks EXACTLY like Deena -- partying her face off, lifting up her shirt and flashing her boobs down in New Orleans this week ... and people who witnessed the event first hand were convinced they were observing authentic MTV tatas.

But the REAL Deena tells TMZ it's not what it seems ... explaining, "I'm in Jersey right now ... plus if I were down in Mardi Gras I would NOT be showing off my boobs or any of my goods."

She continues, "I've been trying to work on changing my image especially since I want to be casted on 'Dancing with the Stars.' I get imitation is a form of flattery but this is definitely not the imitation I can ever hope for."

Fine. No beads for you.

021213_deena_fake_boobies_launch_v2

Edith

Too late whore

Bitchplease

Don't be mad cuz that chicks tits r better than urs.

Rich

Gretel

She's really reaching to stay relevant. Has she ever been to Mardi Gras? There are practically hundreds of people in any given square foot of Bourbon Street. How did she manage to single out one dark haired girl, and THEN catch her flash?

Mumra the Ever Living

HOnest to God, this imposter looks nothing like her. Deana, or whatever her name is is really fugly has a disgusting beer gut, and has the cankles of an 80 year old. The "imposter" is mildly attractive and not fat and sloppy like Deaena - or whatever her name is.
Can't tell from the picture, but I'm pretty sure the imposter doesn't smell like a feral hog in heat like Deena - or whatever her name is.

Cricket

"I get imitation is a form of flattery but this is definitely not the imitation I can ever hope for." Really, Deena? You weren't so drunk you don't remember the show you're known for? Get real!

SoManyIdiots

Give us a break

Vince

Look-a-like? The "imposter" is much thinner....and much prettier...I think she flatters herself a bit....just my opinion mind you ....

Dab710

Deena is only into exposing her genitals
(ex - Jersey Shore - Italy)

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

this is the worst news story in the history of mankind.

eicarr

She needs to flip that shirt over her face!

Luke

Of course it's not the Jersey Shore skank. This girl is too small. Not fat. They look a little alike. But when did this skank become a "star"?

bb

When you make yourself look and act as much like a generic ho as Deena how can you even tell when someone is "impersonating" you?

RaisingStar

Who cares? I don't watch Jersey Shore I go to it.

truth

Is deena wearing blue eye shadow?
Someone should tell her that went out of style back in the 70's.
She looks ridiculous.