'Jersey Shore' Star

FURY At Boob-Flashing

Look-alike at Mardi Gras

2/13/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212_mardi_gra_deena_tmz3
Deena
from "Jersey Shore" says she's NOT a Mardi Gras booby flasher -- and claims she's getting a bad rap thanks to a sluttier doppelganger who looks just like her.

TMZ obtained video of a girl -- who looks EXACTLY like Deena -- partying her face off, lifting up her shirt and flashing her boobs down in New Orleans this week ... and people who witnessed the event first hand were convinced they were observing authentic MTV tatas.

But the REAL Deena tells TMZ it's not what it seems ... explaining, "I'm in Jersey right now ... plus if I were down in Mardi Gras I would NOT be showing off my boobs or any of my goods."

She continues, "I've been trying to work on changing my image especially since I want to be casted on 'Dancing with the Stars.' I get imitation is a form of flattery but this is definitely not the imitation I can ever hope for."

Fine. No beads for you.

021213_deena_fake_boobies_launch_v2

AshleeFaries

This is Ashley Austin!! I work with her! Her, her husband, and her friend went to mardi gras this past weekend. This is so crazy! We are dying of laughter up here at work. She thinks it's hilarious

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I'M furious that there's another peron who looks like HER in the world.

AshleeFaries

And she is NOWHERE near slutty. She was just having a good time at mardi gras like everyone else :)

mya89

I swear tmz is hiring 9 year old kids to edit these articles. Bad rap? It's bad *rep*

LightJ

Lol get a bad rep?? Are you f*cking kidding me? You were on Jersey Shore, it doesn't get worse than that, other than all the nasty things you did on that show. Everyone already know you are a dirty, trashy, stupid, h0e.

Mihalick

I would give Deena beads and cash to keep her shirt ON.

Sherms

Looks exactly like her? The boob-shower is about 50 lbs lighter. Maybe her face is similar, but not exactly. No way.

Phil Mcl

Who could u mistake her for Deena the flasher is HOT Deena is NOT!!!!!!!!

CrazyRT

Ur an idiot Gabisha... The girl in the white is Sexy and has a nice body!

Summerrae4806

Jealous whores can go eat **** and die for all I care!!!! It must suck balls to envy ppl! Deena should take it as a compliment and use it for motivation in the gym!!!

feelicks

too easy...

Famewhores

She is a nasty PIG. She is no star

Mrugowsky

My eyes hurt looking at those heifers.

CrazyRT

Your eyes are hurting b/c you are a fat ass and jealous that you could never have woman that looks like that!

Observerwwtdd@live.com

A bad "wrap"..?? Let's check her rap sheet....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3