Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer

My Client's Uncontrollable

2/13/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0211_lindsay_lohan_tmz
One of Lindsay Lohan's lawyers is admitting she can't get in touch with her, can't make her sit down for a deposition in a pending lawsuit -- and, most importantly, she doesn't want to get blamed for her client's world class flakiness.

As we reported, photog Grigor Balyan recently filed docs claiming Lindsay's been busy partying instead of sitting for a deposition in his lawsuit against her. Balyan claims Lindsay's assistant drove into him while leaving a Hollywood nightclub back in 2010 ... with LiLo riding shotgun.

Now, attorney Julia Azrael -- who represents Lohan in this case -- has filed documents ... insisting she shouldn't be held responsible for Lindsay's disappearing act.

Azrael writes, "I have made many efforts to convince Lohan to appear for her deposition. I do not know how to reach her directly."

In the docs, Azrael claims she has to go through Lindsay's other lawyer, Mark Heller, to get through to Linds -- and says Heller's been stringing her along.

Balyan has asked the judge to fine Lindsay and Azrael for giving him the runaround.

seamus

@ Bear -you stirred the hornets nest. No hate checks and as soon as you post that fact someone starts. Good job.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I never knew that all lindsay enablers are graduates of Harvard Law...if they know so much why dont they Rep. for her??why must she hire a weasel??

janet

The funny thing is that Lohan doesn't have any witnesses for her defence unless they plan on purgering themselves in court. I don't see that happening. No one is going to take the fall for her.

Thats why no one espically Holley wanted this to go to trial. It's a lost case. But Lohan got what she wanted.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

smitty, have a talki with your daughter lindsay..she is a No Show again..I bet if the lawyer had a pocket full of cocaine she would show up

janet

Don't forget Gavin already told the cops she was driving. The drivers from Lifetime know this and the truck driver and witnesses saying she was climbing over the passanger side to get out of the car to look like she wasn't driving. How stupid.

What defence does Lohan thinks she has? Because she's just a fine upstanding citizen the jury will believe her because everyone is out to get her crap. Good luck with that.

fleabag73

Fine Her? In what currency? She pays for EVERYTHING with natures' credit card these days.

ketjo

Let's see now...so far this week ...Lohan Inc has spun out the Sugar Daddy's Story.......to show she is not broke (utter Bullshyt) and is still in demand and desirable to rich men) because of her beauty and sex appeal......utterly double Bullshyt.....One Sugardaddy dropped her ass 8 mos ago ...another threw her ass out of his apt when his ex-wife found out she was around her kids and yanked his chain .....and the third was just a client who hired her to whore for him and his friends for a week of gang banging........... the "smitten" phase tells you it was straight from the assinie pin of Dina Lohan....
And now that she has been blackballed and blocked out of every high class bar and nightclub in Manhatten she is having to take her business to other boughs of NY. Only problem is in those place her Name means shyt and just like the other night she will be the one asked to leave not the other way around and if not carefull she will end up in a ally either beat to a pulp by some client or with her throat cut.... or be fished out of the East River as a floater......
She is real close to a very bad end....and is to dam arragant and stupid to notice.....Keep On Lindsay Dee...but you better step a little faster now and don't look over your shoulder....the Reaper is right behind now now......

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

bigger newsw would be if lindsay showed up with out being made to...if they had to make her show up for SM5 and doing her job..I am sure she wouldnt show up for other responsiblities

Violent Pope

Piss on that b!tch, throw her dumbazz in jail. I'd still like to do her though.

Vinsetta

To whom it may concern,
My client, Lindsay Dee Lohan, is uncontrollable.

Best regards

Blair Burke
Robert Shapiro
Shawn Holley
Mark Heller
Grigor Balyan

janet

This will all catch up to Lohan in time. The arabs won't be able to get her out of this one. But she will use them for everything she can get in the meantime.

Bess

I think Blohan and Gavin may be friends again. They were at the same party for Purple Magazine last night. He may be ready to change his story to help her out.

Italia

Lilo refuses to show up? No problem. File a motion for contempt of court and get an Order issued for Lilo to show up. If she still doesn't show up after than, you can have the Sheriff arrest Lilo and hold her behind bars until it's time for the deposition, and then if she refuses to cooperate she'll have to sit in jail until she does. Easy as pie.

ketjo

On a side note here........
Whats up with all the Damn Photo shopping on all the Magizine covers this month...Its got to be the worse month in history.....Kate Uptons head is smaller then either of her boobs......Mille Kunis looks like her head is twice the size of her ultra thin photoshopped body....and so smooth out she looked plastic......and then they Photoshopped Brittney Spears to he looked younger then her 4 yr old neice.....too Much ...just Too damn much....So FAKE FAKE FAKE.. MIGHT AS WELL JUST DRAW A PICTURE IT'S SO FAKE...i I would be embarssed to have the done to one of my pictures and then have to go out in the world with my real face ....GEEZ ..!!! Now you know that the majority of payed photos of Lindsay are photo shopped because lately she has been trying to photoshopping on her own...and hasn't done a good job...it too funny....
As for Charlie Sheen paying for half that dress will what ever he payed it was'nt much cause I got one hanging in my closet I bought 20 yrs ago for a ball and its the exact match now to the silver bangles.....I call it my Marilyn dress....and I still love it....so the story is another Lohan shyt spin....

janet

Yeah, I also laughed at that 'smittin' statement. This is all Lohans bullshyt.

@Bess...Even if Gavin should change his story would not matter too many other people know Lohan was driving. I don't see him going to jail for her.