« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ochocinco's New GF

She's a WHOOTY

(White Girl with a Booty)

2/14/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021413_chad_johnson_splash
Chad Ochocinco
's already on the rebound with a new chick ... and there's no denying it, girl's got some SERIOUS JUNK ... even compared to a random girl in the background doing stripper moves.

The video was shot a few days ago in Miami -- showing Ocho and his new lady getting touchy-feely near the beach ... and she's got an ass like an onion. It makes us wanna cry.

BONUS: While Ocho cuddles up with the mystery woman, some random chick in the background felt it was a great time to practice her stripper moves on a pole. Gotta love Miami.

FYI -- it's been six months since Ocho's domestic violence arrest ... when he allegedly headbutted his wife Evelyn Lozada. The two have since divorced.

0314_divider_graphic
UPDATE: The photo agency that shot Chad and the unnamed "whooty" tells us the video is from February 7. Right now Chad is in Spain with a different woman -- Lauren Popeil ... heiress to the Ron Popeil infomercial fortune.

0214_lauren_ocho_instagram
A source close to Lauren tells us she and Chad are great friends taking in a Real Madrid soccer match -- but they're not "dating" yet.

Who knew Ocho could juggle so well?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

punk

i was more interested in the girl in the background on the pole. just film her.

Mrugowsky

So 86 has a new special rider. What is wifey beaters real last name??? He's not even Latino.

MEME

That looks like Evelyn in the video, but am I the only one not noticing the girl behind them testing out her stripper pole moves???

NoMoreRealityTvStars

Whooty? TMZ staff has hit a new low. I sure hope they didn't put this out so that this will catch on. Which Dork on the staff thought of this one. That chick does not have any kind of booty at all. You really need to hire a better staff over there at TMZ.

wtf?

Never ceases to amaze me how low a skank will go for a dolla bill.

Adri83

The girl in the back looks like she lost balance and is falling down or she is trying to practice her moves

KicksandGiggles

This video is a hoot and I am LMAO because Ochocinco wearing that ninja hood hot as heck actually thinks somebody would be interested in him. As if he were somebody to... you know... hide from. Oh brother! I will say there is another dog desperate chick in the world because this man is as ugly as a mud fence inside and out!!!

nisiek

I feel the same way about Chris Brown as I feel about this *******, so what he can get women, that means nothing except she is desperate and stoopid. He is such a piece of ****...feel sorry for neither of them, he is a serial cheater and unemployed...wow what a catch! Did I mention the fact that he beats women...wow...what a wonderful man....a big d**ck only goes so far and lasts so long...wake up little girl!!

Peter Popoff

Black girls tend to give you headaches, White girls just give you Head!

jaynah

Lol at myself!!!!!! I had no clue that was him. I was into my workout . lol@ stripper

jaynah

Not a stripper I train in circus arts. lolololol

Elsa

In so many words, the modern black man has told modern black females, you ugly.

dathan

She is with a fading football star.....no one cares about him, anymore.

PurpleRain

Whooty... Haha that's stoopid

chasewalshsl

Whooty = every girl in Argentina.