LeAnn Rimes

Sues Dentist

You Screwed Up My Teeth!

2/14/2013 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-leann-rimes-tmzLeAnn Rimes is suing her dentist, claiming he botched up her mouth so bad ... it's messing up her career.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... Rimes claims she went to Dr. Duane C. McKay for various dental work over 3 years. Some of the work included upper front veneers and crowns that the dentist promised would address her TMJ-related pain as well as improve her appearance.

Rimes claims rather than helping, the dentist messed her mouth up bad, causing tremendous pain and bleeding. Back in October, she tweeted, "I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat."

Rimes says she's had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting. She's also had a temporary bridge and needed physical therapy as well.

Rimes says in the suit she will have a "permanent cosmetic deficiency."

Rimes says the dental work is so bad it has been screwing with her career ... impeding her ability to perform.

In her malpractice lawsuit, LeAnn is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants money for loss of past and future earnings.

0214_remodeled_mouths_footer_v2

Donna

Leann your teeth havent ruined your career your cheating and breaking up a marriage ruined you.

El Dee Bee

Her teeth look perfect. She seems to be a bit of a b*tch.

Peg

A new dentist (my lifelong dentist passed away) screwed up my teeth royally (turning my once healthy teeth into crap). Amazingly, they still LOOK fine, but are starting to break down, shift, loosen and become sensitive and painful. I think I'll take LeAnn's lead and sue the baastaard.

joe moe

neeeeegggh.

Horse face.

Brush your teeth.

Jadeland

9 root canals? How about brush and floss regularly and maybe you won't have such a mess in you mouth to fix.

Ditzydot

She should have left them alone years ago...I thought the gap she had between her front teeth made her look unique.

Paul

This woman cannot keep her gob(literally!) out of the media! If it isn't one thing it's another, anything to keep herself talked about. Ugh!

angelia

Suing the dentist? She should really watch what she puts in her mouth!

angelia

Like I said she should really watch what she puts in her mouth!

Ronald Merle

LeAnn, you are tripping. Everything can't be someone else's fault. Too much goes on in your life that makes no sense. Just stay away from the Essesses.

Pierre Salinger

Maybe all that semen has rotted her teeth.

Ken G

What Career?

Tom

Something tells me that Leann is one of those kind of people that if you really knew her you would say thank god I'm not married to her.

Austin

Are they going to write a song about it now? " I went from a heart-ache to a mouth-ache".

Austin