LeAnn Rimes

Sues Dentist

You Screwed Up My Teeth!

2/14/2013 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-leann-rimes-tmzLeAnn Rimes is suing her dentist, claiming he botched up her mouth so bad ... it's messing up her career.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... Rimes claims she went to Dr. Duane C. McKay for various dental work over 3 years. Some of the work included upper front veneers and crowns that the dentist promised would address her TMJ-related pain as well as improve her appearance.

Rimes claims rather than helping, the dentist messed her mouth up bad, causing tremendous pain and bleeding. Back in October, she tweeted, "I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat."

Rimes says she's had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting. She's also had a temporary bridge and needed physical therapy as well.

Rimes says in the suit she will have a "permanent cosmetic deficiency."

Rimes says the dental work is so bad it has been screwing with her career ... impeding her ability to perform.

In her malpractice lawsuit, LeAnn is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants money for loss of past and future earnings.

0214_remodeled_mouths_footer_v2

TJ

Messing up her career? She's doing a pretty good job of that on her own.

cs_85

If you are teething, I have something you can suck on.

Nonsense

So who you going to sue for the rest of that butt ugly man face??

Kookla

Oh please it messed up her career! Find some other lame excuse for why people dont wanna listen to your music. Your whorish ways had more to do with messing up your career than he dentist. I can't believe this ugly flat washboard got someone like Eddie. Yes hes a *** bag for cheating but looks wise he has way way downgraded with this country hick. I bet he only went for her cause he thought it would improve his career. It won't be long before he kicks her to the curb where this home wrecker belongs

Honeydip

Tramp please! She should have taken care of her teeth from the beginning, then she wouldn't have had to get work done on her teeth.

Kookla

Those itty bitty piglet eyes of hers have so much sneakiness in them. And that beak!!! Oh god I can't find one attractive thing about her, not one

Carl

sounds like Rimes went to the same dentist who Bristol Palin went to--lucky that she didn't end up with a chin like that!

Holly

I LOVE the way that LeAnn smiles in the video for her song named "Something's Gotta Give" when she first meets the guy near the end. (smiles)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

P.S. If her dentist really did mess up in any way, may they NOT get away with it.

Vote2012

I never realized country music singers had teeth...wow I learned something new today.

Violent Pope

Sounds like something Rihanna would say about Chris Brown.

D.

What's the matter LeAnne, you home wrecking whore. Hubby spending too much of your money? Do you need to subsidize your meager earnings now that your career's in the toilet due to your own bad behavior?

laura

oh ok it's her teeth messing up her career, not that deep black hole inside her where her soul is supposed to be....

Tony626

Women need ro see there are consequences for their bad behavior. I hope she has to pay the dentists legal bills.

cindy

Ha ! Brandi needs to sue you for SCREWING her husband !!!

MC

Her " permanent cosmetic deficiency" could be fixed very easily by sliding a paper bag over her head.