'Love & Hip Hop' Star

HUGE CHICK BRAWL

Caught on Tape

2/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021313_mena_launch
Another day, another RAGING SHE-FIGHT involving one of the stars of "Love & Hip Hop" ... with hair-pulling, name-calling and a nasty panther-like, claw-first takedown ... and TMZ has the footage.

It all went down at a fancy party inside a nail salon in Manhattan ... when Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.

Multiple people who were at the party tell us the two were squabbling over a man ... and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica's BF in the past.

We're told Erica DECKED Tiffany ... and all hell broke loose.

People rushed in to break up the girls ... but both women made it clear -- THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.

At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica ... and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.

But just when she thinks she's safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany ... who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they're awesome).

After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory ... saying, "Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! …  She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”

Best. Show. Ever.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

kitnplayn

This is why I am grateful every day that I am not American. Your culture is sick, sick, sick. All you do is fight with everyone, insult each other and shoot each other.

steak man

Do people know this is trash tv. Just one more reason people from other countries make fun of us. We lose brain cells watching this sh*t.

jackmama311

loud mouthed crazy folk.

Jackie

OMG!!!...so this is so new. b1tches fight everyday.

tdr9

I'm not from America. But I pray that one day the American people would get it right. Everyone in America is hating each other, fighting each other and shooting each other. God bless america

sweet_beautiful_love

Funny thing is I don't think Erica is American! I'm not sure but she can hardly speak proper English. She is trash and nobody is going to support her "music"

lashone

I love my county America. I am a black woman. Believe or not majority of us are hard working classy women. Only some thrive. On negative attention. An that's why they get TV shows

Ms Fun Loving

It's a sure joy to watch black women beating up on each other.

Celeb Gossip Addict

So there filming again while the season is going huh? I guess they are trying to make up for the Mendeecees scenes they cut.

Yup

Another "bitches beat each other down" stupid non-reality show. Probably produced by ryan seacrest, who does all the sh*t shows. If you want to end disgusting bitch beatdown shows like this or other fake shows like the whoretrashians, just off seacrest...

Truth

BLACK PEEPS... SMFH. COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

disembedded

Stupid article. Stupid show. Stupid TMZ.

tom

So thats why so many blacks shoot each other..they can't control their emotions, scream n shout and the next thing you see is a muzzle flash..

tranceman

Is this the Maury or Jerry or Bill or Steve Wilcos show??? I can't tell anymore. Just black women yelling the same thing over and over and over............

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments