'That's So Raven' Star

'Cause People Thought I Was Him

2/15/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-rondell-sheridan-christopher-dorner"That's So Raven" star Rondell Sheridan breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he found out Christopher Dorner was dead ... 'cause they look so much alike, Rondell says he was legitimately scared to go out in public.

Rondell -- who played Raven Symone's dad on the Disney sitcom -- tells TMZ ... ever since the manhunt for Dorner began, he noticed people were giving him strange looks in public ... the kind of looks that say, "I could get a reward if I capture this dude."

"Honestly I know it’s nothing to laugh about, but I will admit I was a little nervous flying to LAX last Sunday, " Sheridan says.

"I was like 'Are people checking me out cause I was on [TV], or cause I look like that guy everybody’s looking for?'"

Rondell says the confusion got so bad, people notified him about an "RIP Chris Dorner" Facebook page that mistakenly featured the actor's photo.

Still, Rondell says he would jump at the chance to star as Dorner in the inevitable movie ... "But with my luck they'll give it to LL Cool J."

Or Anthony Anderson.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

MoraMore

MAN, SHUT UP! YOUR TIME IN HOLLYWOOD EXPIRED 9 YEARS AGO. WE'VE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU WERE.

21stcent

Dead as his career

Jimmdog

Damn, they all look like Tyson.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Dorner was a hero. Let us not forget what he did in the name of righteousness. RIP brother.

Mrugowsky

White people think they look alike at least.

steak man

Hollywood will not make a movie about this idiot. But spike lee will and turn him into a hero for all low life's.

BB not bb

He looks like the guy but I am sure his energy is totally different. People are nuts. Do they really think the cop killer is going to be wandering the streets like some Hollywood actor? Some crazy bounty hunter could have jumped him and beaten him up and cuffed him. Who needs to go through that?

People just jump to conclusions. They don't bother to think and analyze. They feel they are too good for that. He is kind of large though, so it would take someone big to have the nerve to try to capture him.

Witchiepoo

Yikes!

Lynn M

Dorner had a very common look. I was shocked to see pictures of similar looking men. I would have been scared to death if I had a similar characteristics and I lived in the So Cal area. While this particular actor has a more flattened angular nose than Dorner but he may resemble Dorner physically. Considering the threat of death all law enforcement officers faced, I totally understand this actor's fear of being mistaken for Dorner.

TheMachine1

I would cast Robert Downey Jr in the role of Dorner.

ohreally

Hilarious...

blythe

Lol

Diana

well, if they do a movie about him you know who they will pick to play his part...they do look alike. they say everyone has a double...sorry Rondell

laffnbear

About who could star in the movie, most any over weight, black man would do, they all look alike.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments