Dayna Devon

Front-Runner to Join

'Bev Hills Housewives'

2/15/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-dana-devon-real-housewives-gettyDayna Devon -- the former host of "Extra" and a star on the TLC show "Plastic Wives" -- is the front-runner to replace one of the cast members on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... sources connected to the show tell TMZ.

Sources tell us Taylor Armstrong and one other cast member are on the chopping block ... and Devon has recently had "multiple contacts" with a casting company about coming on board for next season.

Devon is married to famed Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Brent Moelleken ... who also starred on "Plastic Wives."

Sources say ... Penny Lancaster -- Rod Stewart's wife -- is also a strong candidate for one of the open positions.

Stay tuned ...

Gia

I'm a huge RHWBH and I hope that they do not pick her... I feel like she is scripted to gain attention.. Not VERY REAL

Fabienne

Look up AYDA FIELD she is married to a pop star from the UK. I heard they were approaching her for the show and she would be great. Her hubby Robbie Williams and her would be a complete riot. I think Americans would love Ayda. No, I'm not her publicist, just an ardent fan.

Fabienne

Oh, and to top it off Ayda was on a show with Kelsey Grammer called Back To You. So if she knows Camile.........

Nobrows

When they look so bad, how do their husbands get any clients?

backfire

She is perfect for Orange County or Miami but too vulgar and coarse for Bev Hills Wives. I can't imagine Lisa or Yolanda being in the same room as her....if Kyle thinks the "f" word is shocking wait till this woman opens her mouth. On Plastic Wives she said her vajaja was a large hotdog in a hallway with bad carpeting. She's grose.

dathan

She looks like an old Bird, like a hawk or Condor......

haha

Evie Does Wonderland Blog - ALL THINGS HOUSEWIVES!

Terri

First, I use to love the RH series. BH made it clear, money means nothing. These women are sad and Dayna, after seeing her little stint on Plastic Wives will be an added element to the lack of class on this show.

dathan

Dayna should Co-host the Jerry Springer show....

Violent Pope

Endless supply of stupid ****s in LA.

Kay

If she's married to a plastic surgeon, why doesn't he help the poor woman out?

Lou

I don't watch any of the Housewives shows, but I have enjoyed Dayna as an Entertainment Reporter. I used to think she was gorgeous. I don't know if it is this photo, but whatever she has had done to her face is not an improvement.

Kamcy

Sadly she has already had too much work done and no longer looks like herself. I had to stare at the photo for a full three minutes before I recognized her. Why the teeth caps? Her teeth were fine. And the stretched cheeks....help us all.

DaveT