Katy Perry & John Mayer

Valentine's Day ...

A Good Day to Die Hard

2/15/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215_katy_perry_akmgsi
John Mayer
 might just be the luckiest guy on the planet -- because he spent his Valentine's Day alone in a dark room with Katy Perry ... and more importantly, Katy Perry's boobs.

J & K celebrated the holiday of love last night by hitting up the historic Vista Theatre in East Hollywood -- and the photographer who shot the pics tells us, he didn't see a soul enter or leave the theater the entire time they were in there ... roughly two hours.

The theater wouldn't comment on whether John and Katy rented the place out for their own personal use -- but that's the only logical conclusion. Pretty baller.

"A Good Day to Die Hard" is the only movie currently playing at Vista ... but it's unclear if that's what the couple actually watched ... because Katy was spotted leaving the place holding a DVD.

Probably "The Notebook."

Mike

John must have done some really good deeds in past lives to become a rich, successful musician in this life and end up dating a smokin hot megastar babe like Katy Perry ... and her boobs. I'm sure they "got busy" last night on Valentines. Russell Brand is an idiot to have screwed up his marriage with Katy. Russell's loss is John's gain. John should thank him if he ever sees him at a Hollywood party.

Faye

I honestly cannot see what women see in John Mayer. I just don't get it.

Zutopia

John and Katy....just another Hollywood split up wating to happen. Move along, nothing interesting about this story. Next!

Moment of Clarity

John Mayer is the Scott Baio of the new millennium. Blatently bangin' all the hottest pu**y in Hollywood.

lucy

hope there was a proposal ;) love them both!

@dyyhard

he banged her in there.

tdr9

What a lucky guy

clickadelic

Oh, goodness. This makes me want to say "grow the **** up, TMZ" even though I can stand neither Katy nor John.

I know it's a Friday night, but really?

TheBestHeEverHad

I love Katy, and she has a great shape. Not everyone can pull off long dresses.

LetsBeReAL

Yeah. Sorry Katy, I just don't see John settling down with you. I can't imagine her being the one to tame this douche from being such a douche. Wonder when he's going to get tired of her. If she wins, I'll be impressed.

lalet

Why do all those celebrity women go out with this ugly guy? gosh darn hes ugly!

thestupid