« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

Woman Calls Cops

HE WON'T LEAVE MY HOME

2/15/2013 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215-terrell-owens-tmz
Terrell Owens was confronted by the LAPD around 4:30 AM Friday morning ... after cops got a call that he'd been banging on a woman's door for roughly 3 hours and refused to leave ... TMZ has learned.

Owens was NOT arrested ... but according to law enforcement sources, the woman who lives in the home says she couldn't get the guy to go away after she made it clear he wasn't welcome.

When cops arrived to the scene, the woman told police she was not afraid for her safety ... she just wanted him off the property ASAP.

Cops passed the message along to the ex-NFL star ... who obliged ... and just like that, the crisis was over.

We reached out to T.O. for comment -- so far, no word back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

WOW

You know you are a loser, when not only no NFL team wants you... but a woman doesn't. CTFU

cali323

Big penises are usually attached to a bigger *****!

cali323

A disgusting big penis with STDs! Yuck! Who wants that? That's why they all have a bunch if baby mamas and become brokies!

cali323

Not all black men have big penises. Most of them are under moms the illusion that they are Gods gift to women. This kinda person stuff brings them back to reality. Your big penis can only take you so far..

cali323

Why don't black men date black women? Maybe if they did work they wouldn't have these problems with u gold digging. White woman

Bella29

If after a minute maybe two nobody answers take your a*s*s on somewhere else

cali323

I'm not racist..I just think black females are better for black mens health...plus I read all these racist remarks about white woman are doing TO like this.

cali323

This seems to be a black and white thing...not a brown thing. Look st oj Simpson, cigar woods

cali323

Kobe and Vanessa beautiful

cali323

Ewww just cuz u wish to be a a cracker doesn't mean I do. I love my color why would I wanna be pale, almost extinct whiteboy?

cali323

I ain't hattin' go on playa ...worship white pu$$y. Lol. Good luck.

JrzGrl

I would have called after 5 mins. Who waits 3 hrs??? Ridiculous.

HoTMZ

I can't help but feel sorry or him...I know how it feels being heartbroken and all you want is to see the person you're in love with. Reminds me of the astronaut lady who drove cross country in a diaper to get to the man she was in love with. I can feel for these people, it's romantic.

Slide

Women are pathetic anyway

jim

work a hour a day from home and get rich http://www.empowernetwork.com/nickpporche/