Kim Kardashian

Sacrifices Her Couch ...

for $5 Mil Mansion Sale

2/16/2013 12:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0216_kims_beverly_hills_pad_Article

If you're a couch in Kim Kardashian's house, don't get too attached -- TMZ has learned when she unloaded her Beverly Hills mansion recently ... all the primo furniture was included in the price.

Sources tell us ... Kim quietly sold her 4,000-square-foot pad -- the one she once shared with Kris Humphries for a hot minute -- for just under $5 million. She bought it in 2010 for $4.8 million.

We're told Kim wanted a quickie sale -- she has that other mansion to nest in with Kanye West -- so when the buyer asked to have all the high-end furniture included ... KK gave it up without a fight.

The lucky buyer scored everything from couches, to coffee tables, to custom made pieces like Kim's favorite glam station vanity dresser (which we're told was hard for her to part with) ... all totaled worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Bright side for Kim ... she's got so much money ... she's building an entire salon in her new digs.

Majestik

I just have to say it, that outdoor cement pool is to die for.

Sonia

Sucks but its rich people like them whos millions help keep our economy afloat

BobboFairbro

please stop making them more and more famous... ugh.

Richard

Is that couch or cooch?

al

How much money IS TMZ getting paid for these articles? They certainly aren't publishing hem because it's what anyone actually wants or cares to read. Can we get some news about ACTUAL celebrities?

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Ewwwwww,

if only that couch could talk.

Lilli

...And all you starving children in Africa...keep on starving!

Majestik

You heard it here first, TMZ'ers. Kim quietly sold her house then sold the story to this site for our enjoyment. Cough, I think I'll pick a public flogging over minimal stuff like this. Save the Kimmykakes multi-posts for the upcoming spreading of her hips and giant azz. I heard that Kanye bought her a personalized sign "WIDE LOAD" to hang off her rear end complete with hazard lights.

c

I asked earlier today if TMZ was a legitimate celebrity news source or just a paid celebrity PR firm...I guess I just got my answer with this story...Kim K's couch...Really!...How lame. What's next,are you going to tell us when she changes her panties.

Ron

When I first read the headline, I thought it said "crotch."

Ron

When I first read the headline, I thought it said "crotch"--LOL.

Rocco

She doesn't need a couch. She's got a built - in.

Mike L

Ugh. Just think of all the bodily fluids that have been on that couch. I'd pay her to take it away.

IceGypsy

Don't blame her. who wants to hang on to the house / crap you had with your Ex

mary

it must have been a hot moment, because she never allowed him to move in. they lived in apt with kort , scott and mason, to film the show. he never lived in her house (she wouldnt even let him bring his things to her house).