Sting

Goes Full Cannibal

At Malibu Karaoke Jam

2/16/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021513_sting_launch
Here's why you don't let Sting do karaoke at your bar -- he's SO DAMN GOOD ... he ruins it for everyone else ... and to prove it, TMZ has video of his impromptu rendition of "She Drives Me Crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals this week in Malibu.

Sting grabbed the mic Wednesday night at a place called Cafe Habana, where he performed the 80s classic smack in the middle of the packed bar ... and he nailed it. It's actually really cool to watch.

And now, the best rendition of "She Drives Me Crazy" ever recorded ... by the Muppets.

Los Pepes

I'm surprised he didnt
sing one of his own songs just to avoid royalties

YouDontSay

Nice he can be a regular. Sad to see young women try to drape themselves on a married man though.

Give me a break!

Guess who has a tour coming up to promote?

SeanR64

That was awful! Are you all deaf TMZ?

UniqueSci

That was so damn stupid

A viewer

All I want to know is where is Trudy???

~catty~

Sting is an extremely talented musician. He writes his music, lyrics and has been in the business for longer than most of you have been alive! Smh.....this was simply Sting singing with a bar regular. Probably to pass the time and as a favor to the woman. Get over it, lol.

Mrugowsky

His last name is Sumner.

HungWang

He is such a great guy, all the haters are just *****'s and trolls lets face it..

DaveT

♫♪ Don't stand so....don't stand so-oh...don't stand so close to me ♪♪

Valentina1

Love Sting!

55vineyard

Love his music, wanted to see him when we went to a wedding in Vegas about 6-7 years ago, he was playing at old Aladdin (not sure what happened to that place), but my late husband wanted to see Tanya Tucker. Now I like country music but Sting vs. Tanya - no contest! So we ended up not seeing any shows, just ate at the nice Brazilian restaurant at Mirage and played a few rounds of craps (won a little) and slots (broke even).

ross

Reminds of the time I sang with Sting. He invited me up from the audience. It was a hoot!

Watchme2876

Hi, I happen to be there that night and it was just a really fun time. I find it so funny how people can assume and post so much crap about a silly karaoke video. Keep your facts to yourself unless you know what you're talking about. Sting is a performer.. It's in his nature, of course he's going to sing to people like that..Just because its a karaoke bar doesn't mean he's going to be unengaged with who's in the crowd.. The crowd is part of the performance, and that's what musicians do.. PERFORM.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2