Britney's Ex-Bodyguard

I'm a Ghost Hunter Now!

2/17/2013 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215-britney-spears-fernando-flores-x17First there was Scooby Doo ... then came Peter Venkman ... and now, there's another hero protecting humanity from the paranormal -- Britney Spears' former bodyguard.

His name is Fernando Flores -- the same guy who once sued Brit Brit for sexual harassment, claiming she exposed her genitals to him while he was on the job.  The case eventually settled out of court.

Flores -- who says he's in the process of joining the LAPD -- tells TMZ, "I'm not proud of what happened with Britney, but it's opened the doors to where I am now."

And where he is now ... is ghost hunting with a crew called the "Orange County Paranormal Project" ... documenting incidents from the spirit world.

FF hasn't been in the specter business for long, but swears he's already captured some crazy stuff -- including "some pretty creepy voices."

Boo.

Mrugowsky

At least he has a job.........sort of.......might be a step up from working for Britney.

JesusSaves

Cricket

A stupid story.

Sany

If she had flashed me a shot of her torn up kajigger, I would have sued too.

jarrollin

I guess we should all be suing Britney for sexual harassment.

EasilyHard

He got paid GOOD! Had it been a guy flashing a girl @ work she would have sued so GOOD! Not enough Kev did the reverse gold-digger trick..TEAM DUDE!!!

Mee

THE BOY SOUNDS PRETTY TRAUMATIZED
Nothing a good L.A. Psych Doc can't take care of

NOT ELMO

that gay boy, Fernando Flores, missed the opportunity to become Rich by being Britney's Boy Toy....................Call me Britney !......LOL

LABodyguard

This worthless POS ALREADY failed as an OC Cop what makes him think that after he couldntt make it in OC he would make it on LAPD.? Youre a loser and a liar, Fernando. and dont think we've forgotten about you bottom feeder. Spent so much of his time messed up his motto was 'Protect and Swerve'. Douche Bag. Do more digging, TMZ, Flores is a REAL piece of work. He failed as a cop. He failed as an EP agent and ghosts are the only voices hes hearing because none of us want anything to do with him.

Iroto

Good for you, Honey. I am very glad that you've joined them. I'm very keen on the subject as well. Here in my country, various paranormal things also take place, in churches, in cementeries, perhaps you and your team would wish to investigate it one day, in the future:).
As for those idiots commenting - don't take note of what they're saying. Oh, I'm sure you do not, because you're a smart, sweet guy and you know there's no point of spoiling your nerves for such scu*bags of no good. They would do everything to ground you, nothing will stop them from throwing dirt at you and humiliate you, because they are miserable, pathetic little creatures whose only dream is to have sex with their idol. Sour grapes, anyone? Lay off of the man and get a life, jerks! Go on, go on, you can press the HATE button as many f*cking times as you please, I don't give a slightest sh*t. D*uchebags.
Keep your chin up, dear I wish you all the best! Looking forward to hearing some more about your project! Also wishing you good luck in LAPD. Once again - people will talk b*ll**** until they cr*p themselves from hatred and envy. F*ck them. You're the Man. You're the Star.
YOU ROCK, Fernando.
All the best.
PS: You're a beautiful guy. You have a face of an angel.

Freddy K

He's joining the Ghetto Paranormal with Ramiro Ramirez?

MikeBigJuice

What's ghetto paranormal? Freddy K OC isn't all ghetto

Who cares

Www.orangecountyparanormalproject.com Or find them on facebook

Lovely Bones

This is sooo funny! My friend just went ghost hunting with these guys at Linda Vista Hospital in L.A. Shady as can be, she swore one of them was on speed or cocaine. Charging $80 to get people into the hospital. what a rip off. I need to become a ghost hunter. Good luck!

GhostHunterRam

Lovely Bones I am laughing still!! I offer you and a guest a free ticket to our next public ghost hunt!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments