« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I'd Miss NBA Playoffs ...

To Screw Kim in Court

2/17/2013 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0216_kris_humphries_kim_kardashian_article
Kris Humphries
is so hell-bent on humiliating Kim Kardashian ... he's willing to screw over his team and risk the NBA championship ... just to face off with her in court.

A judge has set a May 6th trial date for K & K's long-awaited showdown. Kim has wanted a simple divorce for nearly a year-and-a-half, but Kris wants an annulment on grounds she allegedly defrauded him ... he also wants to prove her reality show is fake.

Problem is  ... Kris' team, the Brooklyn Nets, are on track to score a spot in the 2013 Playoffs -- which run from April 20th to June 20th.

Since the trial could last 2-3 days ... Kris has several options:

1. Settle the case BEFORE it goes to trial so he can play in the playoffs.
2. Play in Playoff games but miss the trial. It can go on without him, though it puts him at a handicap.
3. Go to the trial and let his team down

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... the NBA'er has already made up his mind -- if the Nets make the playoffs, and the trial falls on game days ... he'll ditch the games.

Now the really stupid part.  There's no way Kris is going to win this trial.  The judge will grant the divorce and Kris will get no money, because of the prenup (and the fact the marriage lasted 72 days).   As for what Kris will risk ... his 2-year, $24 million contract.

What's that saying? Bros before ... ?

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gary

It will be a great day when both TMZ and the Krapdashians are no longer popular....hope it's very soon...notice how KMZ always posts a goofy pic of Kris and a normal pic of camel face Kim?

chris

TMZ you're sinking to new lows with this hatred for Humphries. Why is it "Kris's options" why not Kim's options? GIVE HIM AN ANULLMENT, that's all he wants, admit this was all a sham, which everyone knows.
I can't wait to see Kim & her pimp on the stand

Kdallas

This bull****!! I seem to remember you guys reporting a story on how the kartrash show reshot scenes to make Kris seem like the bad guy. Seriously tmz get your head out your ass. It's very clear what you are on. This site is becoming a Kartrashian site. No one cares about them!!! Mike and Harvey are annoying as ****. I'll probably stop going to this site and watching the tmz show it is way too biased now. I support Kris H. 100 percent.

HumanNature

KEEP HOPING AND WISHING THAT KRIS "DUMBRIES" GET AN ANNULMENT!!!!!

HE WON'T GET IT!!!!!

HumanNature

CLONE Siggisis

WTF!!!!!

ANOTHER "DUMMY" TRYING TO GET THEIR ZERO MINUTES OF "UNINTELLIGENT"!!!!

WHAT A UNCOUTH BAG OF "ROCKS"!!!!!!

Suzanne Smith

So I commented on this stupid ass article. You banning me from posting on your ****in websit???? I'm sure ur doing that a lot lately? **** You TMZ. I quit watchin your stupid show & a lot of others are doing the same. U don't report on top names & went u do, it's to scrutinize them! Kiss my ass.....and Kiss an infected AIDs patent's ass Harvey!

cali323

Looks like Kims time os up.Show is over. Go away now.

cali323

Her and mama pimp must be going crazy old hag.

my 2 cents

Special episode "Kim goes to Kourt" !

TJ

I think "Kolby" Kardashian is deliberately planting comments on here,insulting KRIS, in an attempt to keep the rhetoric going on her sister & playing with the public.The K.s are so good at that. He has had multiple "sex partners?" Really? You and your sisters have the worlds' record on that!! And can you count all the illegitmate children in your family?
Yes, we are on to you "Khloe"

Beezy

I'm not convinced that he can't prove fraud. 72 days and she was done? Happened to coincide with the season end to her reality show ? Turned down 10 million from Kim to get this over with ? No marriage counseling? I'd say he's got a good shot.

Jessica

Kris is an idiot, he the dumb one who proposed. He could have called it off

cluesarethere

Kris was so smitten by Kim early in their relationship that he couldn't see that he was being used and went along with the TV marriage. They directed Kris how and when to propose to Kim on the show. Yes, everything was planned and scripted. This was well thought out by the Kartashians down to the prenup. Only Kim didn't want to play along after only 72 days.

snowboardchick

Here's what went on. Kim: "hmmm. I'm really having second thoughts. I don't think I want to marry him. Plus I've been banging Kanye on the side". Mamma trash: " you can call this off. Think of all the MONEY this episode will generate. Plus you have an iron clad prenup." Kim: "oh mom. You are so smart and right. I'm just going to do it and file for divorce shortly after." Mamma trash: "that's my girl."

madman-stephan

She is a smelly pirate hooker and she should go back to Whore Island!