Rihanna

Bloodied After Alleged

London Club Run-in

2/17/2013 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_rihanna_knee_splashRihanna capped off a night of partying in London with a bloodied knee after someone allegedly threw a bottle in her direction ... and screamed things at her about Chris Brown.

According to reports, RiRi was leaving a club called The Box when someone threw a bottle of Lucozade (a UK energy drink) in her direction. The bottle didn't connect, but Rihanna allegedly scraped her knee during the commotion when she brushed up against a metal shop grate.

Rihanna was in town for London Fashion Week.

We reached out to a rep for RiRi -- so far, no word back.

0426_celebrity_injuries_footer

DanaS

I don't think it's a scrape.....looks more like a carpet burn ;)

tenley

Watch her press charges for this when she didn't against Chris Brown.

Ih8Taxes

Wow, it was just a scratch. Stop hyping it up.

your own luck

You are judged by the company you keep and this is the fallout. Bad choices bring bad results.

depplep

How is this a story?

LISA

Hey TMZ! I hope you read these comments, because it really shows how much credibility you have lost with your readers. What happened to the guy that threw the bottle at her? Was he arrested?

beautifulMya

Stop going mediatakeout for news tmz... because I'm pretty sure it didn't happen that way

jen

"bloodied"? good lord, tmz. calm the hell down.

beautifulMya

Stop going on mediatakeout for your news TMZ because I'm pretty sure it didn't happen that way

jen

if a guy threw a bottle at "riri," maybe he just wants to date her. it worked for chris brown.

DW1982

TMZ, at one time you were beautiful. And then you regressed to silly articles like this one. That little scratch does not justify the word "bloodied". Keep it up, TMZ and the word "TMZ" will be a footnote in some obscure book on Hollywood entertainment history.

JesusSaves

My question is why would there be any object that someone can get cut by that low to the ground especially, in a nightclub?

Bird

Whoever threw the bottle is a f_cking moron. "Rihanna got back with Chris Brown and that makes me mad because he abused her. So how about I abuse her myself to drive home the point that abusing women is wrong". Seriously? It doesn't matter if you agree with her relationship choices or not. It has nothing to do with you. Leave her alone and let her learn her own lessons.

mrharrybawls2012

I once threw a full can of Diet Coke right at Louie Anderson's head because I disagreed with his deviant lifestyle. But Louie did not change and so I must move on. Also when that unfunny fat blob hosted The Family Feud I knew that Hell would be his future home...
Love,
A Concerned Parent

Ozzie X

That looks like she fell off a bar stool.