Rihanna

Bloodied After Alleged

London Club Run-in

2/17/2013 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_rihanna_knee_splashRihanna capped off a night of partying in London with a bloodied knee after someone allegedly threw a bottle in her direction ... and screamed things at her about Chris Brown.

According to reports, RiRi was leaving a club called The Box when someone threw a bottle of Lucozade (a UK energy drink) in her direction. The bottle didn't connect, but Rihanna allegedly scraped her knee during the commotion when she brushed up against a metal shop grate.

Rihanna was in town for London Fashion Week.

We reached out to a rep for RiRi -- so far, no word back.

0426_celebrity_injuries_footer

Mrugowsky

So she's clumsy. Does that explain the other times.???

Teach172

She let the bastaard walk the streets - she deserves ANYTHING she gets!

SDnRnRoll

Hate both of them,embarrassed to even comment on this story. But chicken **** bottle throwing isn't cool.

Vote2012

Wow these people live like they are back in the ghetto..I guess big money cannot fix that problem.

D-INCARNATION

Shes just on the rag that's all........

foreverOnline

Too bad they didnt get her in the face. Im sure its a turn on for both her and chris to have her face beat in to a bloody pulp

Pierce

I can't believe the animosity towards Rihanna for being victimized by Brown and then some pathetic crackpot at a nightclub. It's amazing how misguided people are.

Jacko69bell

Oh my god I'm from the UK and lucozade bottles are plastic. Story out of nothing

Billy Gay Cyrus

Sucking too much penis...

Elizabeth Alan

No people - no one deserves to be beaten or have crap thrown at them just because of a difference of opinion! She probably struggles with co-dependency issues so knowledge up - yes - like she should, too.

Mike

Hopefully, Rihanna will get tired of f-ing Chris Brown and she'll move on to someone more appropriate ... someone who isn't violent and isn't a magnet for trouble.
Rihanna would have to be nuts to think that Chris Brown would be monogamous in a relationship. Rihanna would bet sharing him with Karrueche and maybe 3-4 other girls. Rihanna deserves better than that. It isn't worth it for her to waste time with Chris. It's bad for her career too. Chris Brown is a polarizing dude.

all about the money

Sucks it happened but really RiRi you need to distance yourself from Chris Brown. Not many people take to an abuser and often when the abused does something stupid like go back to the abuser people often turn on the abused.

Mary

I have had more blood cutting my leg while shaving.

TheOtherSpin.com

'Bloodied'? Come on, really? 'Bloodied'? I bled more than that last time I cut myself shaving. Come on guys, there isn't anything to talk about? TheOtherSpin.com

Monroee

I'm just happy she didn't get hurt! Her knees are way to pretty for that ****. I wish that man would have got ****ed up. That's not cool