Adrienne Maloof

Dear 'RHOBH' Producers ...

I WANT OUT!

2/18/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_maloof_housewives_gettyAdrienne Maloof is breaking up with the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- informing producers she does not want return to the show next season, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Adrienne tell TMZ she has had multiple talks with the show's honchos over the past few months ... discussing her desire to leave the show.

We're told Adrienne believes the intrusiveness of the show has "ruined" her family and personal life.

Our sources also made it clear ... Adrienne's departure has nothing to do with finances (she's worth millions), catfights with other cast members, or her recent divorce from Paul Nassif -- with whom she fought constantly on the show.

Fact is ... Adrienne may be beating producers to the punch. We're told she and Taylor Armstrong are on the chopping block and their replacements are already being cased. As we first reported, former "Extra" host Dayna Devon is currently a front-runner, along with Rod Stewart's wife, Penny Lancaster.

kelly

If Adrienne wasn't BANGING Rod Stewart's SON, would Rod's wife be an option for the show??? I'm getting a wee bit overloaded with Rod Stewart all of a sudden. Next thing we know Kimberly going to try n make a comeback!

nanners

I liked her 1st season, then she turned into negative Nelly...

shae

Good riddance. She brings absolutely nothing to the show. I would love it if Taylor and Kim left as well. They are BORING.

FLO

My bet is Bravo is showing her the door cos her lies/lawsuit threats are causing problems. PLUS the viewers do not like her but not in a good way,so she concocted this ruse to make it look like the exit was her choice.

Gary Buck

Good riddance slut! After she sucked 90% of the puss out of all the gonoreha infected wetbacks in New Mexico she moved on to LA. Pero no mañana.

amyy555

Aacck! That damn bobblehead knows shes on her way out anyhow. She knows shes rediculous as well as a liar. Plz plz PLZ go I cannot stand you!!!! Baddd drag queen!

amyy555

Here's hoping Taylor is gone soon also. Shes worthless! And those silly silly lips!!! Ugh....lmao. cud stick her to a wall!!

lynkel

Good go, your boring. Love Brandi

CJ

Please get rid of Taylor, Kim and Adrienne. I can't watch another season with those hags! I used to like Adrienne but this season she is horrible.

Tracy

Good riddance! I liked her the first season, but her true colors have come out since then. She's a liar and a snake.

Kookla

I cannot Stand Taylor her voice is so annoying I hope she goes. Take Kim with you too.

VICKI

I agree she knows they are canning her,thank goodness.

en Todo Momento!!

maybe they'll let her go if she flashes some snatch like paris, britney and lindsay. i mean those chicks were like early twenties when they made a hollywood breakthrough. take some young chicks as your example.

MjR

Interesting because Adrienne is dating Rod Stewarts Son...that would make a interesting show.

MjR

I am glad she is out! It was put out a week or so ago that she was not going to be coming back, Bravo was not asking her, not the other way around.