Alec Baldwin

ALL SMILES

After Allegations of Racism

2/18/2013 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021813_alec_baldwin_launch
update_bar
New info on the audio tape of the confrontation between Baldwin and the Post photog.  Sources tell us ... there is NO mention of a racial slur on the tape.  And, we're told, the initial story -- that Baldwin allegedly said "I want to choke you to death" -- is incorrect.  We're told in fact Baldwin said, "I want you to choke to death," which is exactly what Baldwin claimed he said.

0314_divider_graphic

Alec Baldwin
had a bizarre response when TMZ asked if he really did hurl a racial slur at a black photographer this weekend ... he smiled.

Baldwin just arrived at his NYC apartment -- which has now become a base for news reporters and photographers looking for a comment from the actor after he allegedly called a black photog a "coon" and threatened a female reporter this weekend ... something his people strongly deny.

Though Baldwin didn't say anything as he entered the building ... his reaction is definitely interesting.

Janie70

Somebody tell me what the difference is between a white guy calling someone a name and an African American rapping about killing and or assaulting someone. I would think we would better served to boycott the rapper. I call reverse racism! What happened to freedom of speech people!

NOT ELMO

Me does NOT like Alec Baldwin But me seriously doubt he is a Racist, Baldwin loves Tracy Morgan, Baldwin VOTED for Obama and contributed Money to Obama's Campaign, me DON'T think Hollywood is going to BAN Him because They Love and Respect him too much, Alec Baldwin has WON Multiple Golden-Globes, Screen Actors Guild Awards and Emmys...............They LOVE him.

MH

If he said it who cares... Really, Sen Malcolm A. Smith don't you have some other things you need to be working on?

Sam Sunshine

I'm sure he has his best white linens hanging in the closet ready to go, for KKK gatherings. Fukn prick! Django unchained baby!

janet sellers

I did not read the story yet.But im glad to see something about Alec Baldwin ,due to the fact I don't follow twitter.
Is it me? are has anyone thought about that Pig on the Plane getting asked to stop playing on his phone" word game"?.. has anyone thought it was directed towards Him for being asked to get off of his phone when he was on a plane and then calling his daughter A pig A few years back..Just wondering

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Goddamn the NY Post is full of shameless liars. I mean I know it's common knowledge that the paper lacks credibility, but i always thought that was due to their lack of objectivity not because they flat out lie about ****. this takes he cake ! For the record, I didn't believe the racial epithet part. And I kinda wish someone had blacklisted Baldwin so he would have grounds to sue for defamation because he would so win on that one! He could've totally gotten around the 1st am. Issues.

Diamond Goddess!

Ahhh, yesss...Sir Alec de Baldwin, only able to contain the cray for short periods o' time!!!
(lol)
He's talented, hated in the Hamptons, and I hope Hilaria will ca$h in and get out sane with the kid.
(Kim was already cray, so she and Alec made a cray-explosion, lol!)
Talent=azz in this case.

dede

There is another side to the Baldwin Story!!!!! He was waking his dog when this bitch Reporter Tara Palmeri from the New York Post put a mic in his face during his private moment with is dog.. The only Bitch on his mind was his own dog. The dumb birch ask him a personal question about live troubles he is have with his wife. This mic should have been buried between her legs. Her photographer was back and an ex cop. He should have known better then to do this. He has no morals. How can you put any thought into what Sen. Malcolm A Smith said by the sounds of Harvey interview his is a crook.

Valentina1

I think he smiled because the accusation was stupid! You are not going to convince me that he called a black photographer a damn coon in front of several other photographers with cameras, video recorders and microphones. Stop trying to cause trouble TMZ. The other statements have already proven to be false. This ridiculous statement will be as well.

leslie

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYDAY A BLACK PERSON CAN SAY CRACKER, WHITEY, TALK IN A NASTY DISRESPECTFUL WAY, RUDE CRUDE OPENLY IN THEIR MUSIC AND THEY R NEVER CALLED OUT? BUT LET A WHITE PERSON SAY ANYTHING CRITICAL THEY ARE RACISTS, THE BLACK'S ARE THE RACISTS?

Amy

Love, love, LOVE Alec Baldwin!!!! Hate paps that invade people's space. Even if they're famous, people should know boundaries! Go Alec!

Phishie from Philly

The net York states senator Smith should be fired! How dare he requested that Alec Baldwin be blacklisted in Hollywood. Didn't you ever hear of freedom of speech. How can you be a Senator and not believe this. Senator smith please step down for condemning someone and asking for an american not be allowedc to provide for his family just for saying something that you don't like or agree with. You are abusing your power and that's worst than using bad choices of words. STEP DOWN because you are incapable of being a fare Senetor.
Phishie from Philly.

Mary

Didn't Alec Baldwin say he would leave the country is George Bush was reelected? I'll pay for his one way ticket to anywhere!

deb

He should have hooked up with LiLo, they are so much alike.

hoffmanra

Wow the update changes everything! Alec said "I want you to choke to death" instead of "I want to choke you to death." Does that make everything ok now?