Billy Bob Thornton

Period Sex?

I'm Not Afraid!

2/18/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021813_billy_bob_thorton_launch
Billy Bob Thornton isn't afraid to put a little ketchup on his Farmer John ... telling TMZ, there's NO time of the month he'll shy away from sex.

BBT was in Beverly Hills this weekend ... when he stopped for an EPIC 80 second conversation with our photog.

First topic -- tattoos (according to Billy, men who get them on their lower back are "stupid").

Then came the sex talk -- when we asked, ever so eloquently, if Billy Bob ... um ... well, if he stays out of the water when it's shark week.

Gotta respect his answer -- about as honest as it gets.

Joan K

Geez, KMZ what the hell is wrong with the idiots in your so called news room, better get the little, horny boys under control.

Shaunie

It says "period sex" in the title. So it must not be too damn nasty if you continued. Since you're so grossed out and I'm on my period ill go screw the hubby and give him a bj too. Sheesh!

Joan K

Bite Me!

echo

I never thought your articles where nasty but I do now, you cant think of anything left to talk about? Come on,...

Elaine

This "photographer" is pathetic. Stupid and moronic questions.

Amy

I love Billy Bob!! He's one of the best actors ever! No one could have done Sling Blade nearly as great as he did. He seems so down to earth and cool, I love him!!

Kelly

I just recently started coming back to this site and posting again and articles like this are exactly why I stopped to begin with. TMZ used to be considered a fairly reliable source. You have become so biased in your reporting, Kardashian's come to mind, that you no longer have that credibility. A little humor is a good thing but to ask an actor questions like these is just ignorant and juvenile. You censor every comment we type but you can't stop spammers posting on every thread. It's growing so tiresome.

Ann

This is a ridiculous topic to be debating. If you think it's "gross" then don't do it. I personally have no problem with sex on my period. Men certainly have no problem sharing their....bodily fluids...why should I?

dbella

Nice to see that TMZ is apparently being run by a bunch of 6th grade boys.

pamela

Why the hell would TMZ ask such a question?

Demi

TMZ is becoming inadequate. This is ludacrious to be even posted. Crass.

What You Really Want To See

Don't write articles until you are potty trained! Juvenile stuff... and completely unnecessary.

fran

this is really a sick post, what the hell is TMZ coming too .....I think somebody or all of your staff needs to grow up ...this is really pathetic....

amazinglybored

TMZ's greatest 'talent' is sinking to new lows.

kalanit

Wow...as if I needed ANOTHER reason to quit coming to this site!