Billy Bob Thornton

Period Sex?

I'm Not Afraid!

2/18/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021813_billy_bob_thorton_launch
Billy Bob Thornton isn't afraid to put a little ketchup on his Farmer John ... telling TMZ, there's NO time of the month he'll shy away from sex.

BBT was in Beverly Hills this weekend ... when he stopped for an EPIC 80 second conversation with our photog.

First topic -- tattoos (according to Billy, men who get them on their lower back are "stupid").

Then came the sex talk -- when we asked, ever so eloquently, if Billy Bob ... um ... well, if he stays out of the water when it's shark week.

Gotta respect his answer -- about as honest as it gets.

pseudonym

Although a very personal and weird question, BBT handled it remarkably well.

Jenn

I have no desire to watch the video, so I ask, how did this question come about? Who the hell would ask somebody that??

Meanie

I don't care, I like Billy Bob. He's funny and doesn't take him self too seriously!

Dick Bupkiss

Billy Bob was pretty receptive to talk about something that disgusting yet he was Capt Von Ahole to a Canadian CBC interviewer Gian Gomeshi. SEarch for Billy bob rude gomeshi BB was a **** to this guy.

bearfan

We really did not need to know that! Really!

Liz

........and this is why I call this the moron zone.

Disgusted

TMZ has sunk to a new all time low. Discussing this topic and putting on your website is appalling. I am completely disgusted that you would even think of this. EEEEWWWWWW

Dick Bupkiss

May the real Billy Bob stand up. He's an actor that only wants to talk his band that nobody knows about. Aside from BB's lack of talent, he truly sucks at promoting his crap. JIan Gomeshi owns Billy Bob since BB is not "the smartest" in the room. Watch how is own band is embarassed and uncomfortable being there. I would love to see the roles reversed and see how mr. renaissance man would handle his hubris, not as well as JIan did, not even close. By the way BB, I know more about music that you could crap out your ass and if you don't already know, Canada doesn't want want you. So on behalf of the CBC, CAnada, people with taste, good luck in your endeavours be they acting, singing, writing and performing music, manipulating starlets, fathering multiple children, etc.. Wow, you have done some great acting in films but musically speaking you know nothing despite the fact that you claim to be a Frank Zappa fan. See Billy Bob when he's just being plain honestL

djnorris

You've finally gone too far. Last time I watch TMZ. Do you really think this is something people want to know?

sophiastormy

I like this guy. He doesn't take himself seriously. And he hates antiques due to bad mojo.

copco777

Ummmm....yeah.....I'm done with you TMZ. I'm going to Radar. I'm sick of the Kartrashians and your disgusting topics. Buh bye.

Different-Time-Zone

TMZ puts asterisks (***) in words like «doqumentary» but doesn't shy away from topics like this one or worse...

SeeSomethingSaySomething

"If he stays out of the water when it's shark week". Nice!

spectator72

f++king billy bob is in the rut

spectator72