Britney Spears

Reps Duck and Cover

Over Mystery VDay Date

2/18/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_britney_spears_launchIt's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma -- who did Britney Spears go out to dinner with on Valentine's Day? The even bigger mystery ... why are Britney's reps so secretive about it?

The photos of Britney and John Doe #1 surfaced late last week and TMZ reached out to Britney's reps multiple times over the course of 3 days -- asking a simple question ... who's the dude?

Each time, we were told they were trying to figure it out and would get back to us.

After 8 calls ... we're starting to think they don't want to tell us ... so we're turning to you. If you have any information as to the true identity of Doe #1, please contact TMZ immediately.

There's no reward ... ok, if you're the first to ID him, maybe we'll send you a TMZ t-shirt. Maybe.

News Flash

"It's her security guard." Said Heidi Klum.

Rachel Sparks

It was an international attorney, Eli McCann.

Queen of ND

omg, it's Eli McCann!!!!! whooot!! He's a hottie! GO BRITT!!!

Chelsi Miller

That's Eli McCann (the guy rumored to have relations with Trixy Meowman- well it looks like that relationship is over!)

Monica

I saw her at Nobu last week with Eli McCann. Looks like him.

chloe

It's Eli McCann!!!! its actually pretty well known that they're kind of a thing now, ya he was dating Trixy Meowman like Chelsi said but he dumped her quickly when Brittney started hinting that she was interested. I don't know how you guys don't know this already...this information isn't classified or anything, pick up a book TMZ gawd

June Snapple

Maybe if you you all at TMZ would have been paying attention to my emails you would have already realized that this mystery man is Eli McCann. Poor Trixy. She is going to be heartbroken!

Flyby me

Eli broke up with Trixy?!!! For Britney?!!! Do you really think she's good enough for him?

Jealous Flo

Oops, he did it again! That is the one and only, ELI MCCANN!!! I can't believe she got to go on a date with him. First time in my life I envy Britney Spears. She's so lucky, she's a star... Oh, I can almost hear Trixy crying in the corner of a room and humming "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". TMZ, please tell me you're joking and that you did recognize him.

Double why

Clearly Eli McCann....

KC

Looks like Eli McCann...

Susannah

Oh. My. Gosh. Eli McCann dumped Trixy for Brittany??!!?? (Seriously, TMZ, it's so obviously him.) What a jerk face. Not following him on twitter anymore!

Lola

Looks like Eli What's-his-name. McCram? McNalm? Mc....

Trixy

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dezden

I can't believe my girl Britney is dating Eli McCann!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!