Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Poodle

Naked Photos For Sale

to Highest Bidder

2/18/2013 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215-Grindr-Pic-honey-boo-boo-tmz

Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Poodle is sending pics of his schlong to random men on the Internet and name-dropping HBB -- all in the name of getting laid -- this according to a man who is now shopping the dong shots to media outlets.

TMZ was offered the pics which show a naked man who appears to be Uncle Poodle ... in the shower. According to the seller -- a man who lives in Georgia -- Poodle sent them earlier this week on the gay social app Grindr.

Poodle -- real name Lee Thompson -- is frequently featured on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and is openly gay.

The man selling the pics claims Poodle dropped HBB's name almost immediately during a chat ... saying,"So you know who honey boo boo is? That's my niece."

The seller claims there was no hookup.

We called Poodle to see if he's planning to take legal action, but haven't heard back.

tgrfan42069

he will be booted from the show like the crazy guy in the gorilla suit.then he will come out and claim that the family are anti gay and racist and say the show changed them out of bitterness bank on it

Dragonfly

TMZ already had a story about him being HIV positive. Maybe he should be telling that instead of who he is related to.

Dragonfly

TMZ already had a story about him being HIV positive. Shouldn't he be stating that instead of who he is related to?

JennaKennedy

Isn't he missing toes or fingers? Ugh - this is sort of sad and disgusting that he is so delusional to think this is a viable financial option. Many years of inbreeding........

castewart

Why?

chris

wow, s***bag

Pigweed

Freak!

Gargamel

Yuck

Cricket

This has gone way past ridiculous.

Drew Hall

I don't think I know anyone that has not taken or exchanged nude photo's of themselves. I don't believe this guy asked to be famous, he just happens to be a part of a family who landed a reality show. He sounds human and as real as you or I. If it was Kate Upton you would all be creaming your slacks. BTW, I do not believe he is the one selling the photo's. From what I understand someone took them from a hook up site tryin to make of buck of his fame.

Andie

I really hope he's disclosing his HIV-positive status to the random men he's trying to hook-up with. I doubt it, though.

Marc G

I'm not sure if I'd take this at face value. Who's to say that "Uncle Poodle" didn't date someone, let them take some images, and then after a break up forget about them. It's not uncommon for an ex to post photos of someone else to embarrass them, and in this case make some money. either way I hope it was "poodle" who did this, because on the show he seems like a really decent guy who wouldn't be name-dropping to get laid.

barnyardhumor

This show is right up there with Keeping up with the Kardashians. More filthy on TV.

CorkiDeCat

I will buy and burn them to save mankind...

Jamey Hunter

Wow, it even sounds disgusting

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments