« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

F**K MIAMI HEAT

I F**ked Chris Bosh's Wife

2/18/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

021813_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne
went OFF on the Miami Heat last night at All-Star Weekend -- claiming he's been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team ... and the coup de grace ... Wayne said he banged Chris Bosh's wife.

Wayne took the stage for an All-Star weekend event in Houston last night, when he told the crowd, "The NBA banned me from all NBA events ... because the Miami Heat told them to ban me."

You'll recall ... Wayne's been pissed at Miami ever since he says he got the boot during a Heat game last week. Wayne said he got kicked out for rooting for the Lakers ... but there were reports Wayne got into trouble for making a gun gesture at another fan.

Either way, Wayne's obviously still pissed ... because last night he continued to vent, telling the crowd, "When I say f**k, you say NBA! When I say f**k, you say Miami Heat!"

He added, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And if that wasn't enough ... Weezy said, "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

We called Bosh's rep and the Miami Heat for comment -- so far, no word back from either camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

blacknote

Dude's a retard. Meaning terminally stupid.

Kelly

You mean he didn't compare her to a breakfast cereal?

ivan

this guy is a real class act! hope he has a long life. The rap world is filled with the prematurely deceased. Funeral parlors make good business in the ghetto.

Deco

LiLy boy sounds a little child like and perhaps even simple minded.

Gargamel

I hope Chris Bosh stomps a mudhole in his ugly little azz!

ray

Just a thought, but this story supports baldwins comments. while none of you are writing it I know you are all mentally calling this worthless piece of sh!t every racial slur there is, because,, you would be RIGHT, he is a C**n and a NI**er. Not because he is black, because he is acting like he is. Everything we see about this pile of crap shows, that he is Violent, profane, disrespectful, disgusting, vile ignorant excuse for a human being.

Truth

HAHHAAHAHAHAHA, LIL WAYNE F*CKED CHRIS BOSCH'S WIFE??? DUDE'S NOT TALL ENUFF FOR THE REACH - AND NEITHER IS HIS SCHLONG. THERE GOES THAT CONSPIRACY THEORY. #TRUTH!!

sean

Lil Wayne
Lil Brain
No Skill
Trashy Grill
Go Away
All I Gotta Say

Jules Destaing

Another of Jusin Bieber's friends..........sad

Javadude54

Lil Wayne has a tiny little brain.

tipmaster

I don't like the heat, but that's wrong

JennaKennedy

Still trying to figure out who this is..is he one of the "lil's" hanging with Justin Beiber?

cs_85

Too funny! No bigger diss than "I ****ED YOUR WIFE!"...gonna be a little awkward when bosh walks into the locker room today. "So Chris, how are things?"

ihateskanks

Lil Wayne should be banned from the united states. No wonder people hate us, look at the trash our country produces smh

Nonsense

Who cares what this no talent wannabe says. He' irrelevant.