« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

F**K MIAMI HEAT

I F**ked Chris Bosh's Wife

2/18/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

021813_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne
went OFF on the Miami Heat last night at All-Star Weekend -- claiming he's been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team ... and the coup de grace ... Wayne said he banged Chris Bosh's wife.

Wayne took the stage for an All-Star weekend event in Houston last night, when he told the crowd, "The NBA banned me from all NBA events ... because the Miami Heat told them to ban me."

You'll recall ... Wayne's been pissed at Miami ever since he says he got the boot during a Heat game last week. Wayne said he got kicked out for rooting for the Lakers ... but there were reports Wayne got into trouble for making a gun gesture at another fan.

Either way, Wayne's obviously still pissed ... because last night he continued to vent, telling the crowd, "When I say f**k, you say NBA! When I say f**k, you say Miami Heat!"

He added, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And if that wasn't enough ... Weezy said, "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

We called Bosh's rep and the Miami Heat for comment -- so far, no word back from either camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PG

Classy.

spectator72

Yuk!! He looks like last weeks road kill .
Jägermeister helping ugly people having sex since 1934

Sandrine

Drake takes a sip out of his cup like, I dont know who this guy is LOL!

Jackie

Pathetic drug addict...stfu.

Steve

Hey Munchkin! SHUT THE **** UP! I know you are a chicken **** because you did say that you ****ed Bosh's wife to his face! I think Lakers probably thinking about munchkin & telling him to shut **** up!!

krys

Awwww... he thinks he's still relevant... how precious!

Quiet

**** miami, **** the heat, **** lebron, **** she wade, **** bosh, n **** all u weezy haters in here

ex

Obviously this gremlin got to much water and was left outside too long. Does this black mofo even know his father??? LMAO

Chilltopia

I think the Miami heat are on to something here... team America should kick this ******* out! He is what's wrong with America anyhow

RoadRig

stunting like my dad huh? more like blame-it on my dad... LOL! example for dads on how not to raise idiot like this turd...

I AM 21

Shouldn't have Drake been at a hockey game instead

monique

what is it that makes people have to be the center of attention every three minutes? this idiot, the kardashians, lindsay lohan ...do they sit up all night thinking up the next days publicity stunts? if so what a sad life

Jason

ok well alot of things are forgivable even the lyrics about beating the cat up like whatever that dudes name was that whistled at the white girl a long time ago but i have done research on this story and if u tell someone ur gonna shoot them cse u were asked to quiet down then u should get banned from nba then u gonna say all that maybe u should grow up a lil bit cause i think ur starting to kill ur fanbase lil wayne going to hard sometimes its better to shut up

Cinner

No class....and the emotional intelligence of a teenage girl. Please disappear.....for good

Coolncasual

Why he couldn't say lebron girl instead? He had to go for the weakest link. And Drake in the back knowing he's cool with all them. Wow. Wayne I hope you get it from one of them you little ***** ass "*****"