« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

F**K MIAMI HEAT

I F**ked Chris Bosh's Wife

2/18/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

021813_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne
went OFF on the Miami Heat last night at All-Star Weekend -- claiming he's been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team ... and the coup de grace ... Wayne said he banged Chris Bosh's wife.

Wayne took the stage for an All-Star weekend event in Houston last night, when he told the crowd, "The NBA banned me from all NBA events ... because the Miami Heat told them to ban me."

You'll recall ... Wayne's been pissed at Miami ever since he says he got the boot during a Heat game last week. Wayne said he got kicked out for rooting for the Lakers ... but there were reports Wayne got into trouble for making a gun gesture at another fan.

Either way, Wayne's obviously still pissed ... because last night he continued to vent, telling the crowd, "When I say f**k, you say NBA! When I say f**k, you say Miami Heat!"

He added, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And if that wasn't enough ... Weezy said, "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

We called Bosh's rep and the Miami Heat for comment -- so far, no word back from either camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

james

Just shows you money can't buy class. Just another rapper with a low I.Q.

Ih8Taxes

Does anyone even watch NBA basketball anymore? I mean really, watch the last 3 minutes of any game and that's what it all comes down to.

Alexis

He obviously has no class

dommylee

I LOVE it

Kate

This jackhole couldn't be any lower class. Unfortunately, behaving like an uneducated thug with no morals or grammar skills to speak of is celebrated these days. Women line up for the chance to be the next baby mama. Companies still work with these kind of guys. Award shows invite them to perform. Our society is disgraceful.

21stcent

F**k litte wizzer and his tall man envy

algreg

It's time for Drake to start distancing himself from Weezy. Seriously.

smurfya

And then he pulled out when he realized she wasn't s dude.

The Big Bowowski

Kind of nice that I can now walk down to Staples to see a Laker game and not have to see some doosh named lil Wayne sitting in a 4 grand courtside seat acting obnoxious while im sitting in a 200 dollar seat up top. The NBA is perfectly right for banning him. He's a punk azz clown who puts on his crazy little act to get attention. In reality, no one who spends their hard earned money to buy a ticket wants to see a recording artist, and I use that term loosely, like LOL' Wayne, throwing up signs or gun gestures or anything. Shut the fugg up, go home, and get used to watching the Lakers on TV, just like the majority of Americans do. The NBA doesnt want your money and most important, the NBA doesnt want LOL' Wayne

notalawyer

Little Bitty Wayne is confused.
Hasn't he professed openly that he is gay on the semi hallowed pages of TMZ?
So it must have been a MAN that looked like Chris Bosh’s wife…

Badass2012

He's just a bitter attention whore. I'm glad they banned him.

burt ward

Lil pissant is like a flea on your leg. The no talent piece of $hit deserves all the bad karma he's getting right now. If someone would pop him on S. Alameda it would do the world a favor.

kingjames87

Lil Wayne is a professional n I g g e r

mr.howell

This guy is a puke!..how did he ever become famous!?, it is the end of the world if he's allowed to roam free!..yuck!.

SkamsGirl

Now THIS is a ******. Nothing against this fool, I listen to his music occasionally, but there IS a difference between ******s and African Americans. THIS, by definition, is a ******. Can't stand that loud mouth, "show off" ****..